Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
True, but thats why its best to debate on it rather than coming up with useless one liners on how he's gonna trip over lol.

And when a player comes in, then we all should hope he succeeds rather than wait for him to fail.

Thats just my opinion though.

That's a better statement to make than saying anyone who expects him to not turn out as good as he's hyped up to be is a bad supporter. It's wrong to assume he'll fail without reason to back it up, but it's also wrong to believe that he's an instant success and that anyone who believes otherwise is a hater without logic. I for one see a lot of risks with this transfer and I'll refrain from calling the transfer a success until I see how he performs over the course of the season against top European clubs.

Der Kaiser

If neymar can provide 20goals and 10 assists a season and take some of the weight off of leo's shoulders Im happy. Now please sign a GK and a CB and we'll be good for the season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's a better statement to make than saying anyone who expects him to not turn out as good as he's hyped up to be is a bad supporter. It's wrong to assume he'll fail without reason to back it up, but it's also wrong to believe that he's an instant success and that anyone who believes otherwise is a hater without logic. I for one see a lot of risks with this transfer and I'll refrain from calling the transfer a success until I see how he performs over the course of the season against top European clubs.

Yeah, I was probably wrong in saying that.

And same here, I hope he succeeds and have high hopes, but will wait to make a judgement.....

PaCmAn

@BrazilStats: A senior leader from Barça confirms that Neymar chose Barça's contract and will play for them for 5 years. [Cadena SER

Hamzah

High Definition Member
that same rumour was around last night, he ended up going back to his house. are you sure its up to date

CatalinR10

Santos player Neymar gave a goodbye speech of five minutes to his teammates before training this morning. [lance]

Barcelona are optimistic about the transfer of Santos forward Neymar (21). They hope to be able to announce a 5-year deal soon. [as]

Gilberto

Yesterday I thought everything would be over, but the rumours keep on coming. It's a good thing that we're finally coming closer to a confirmation.

DonAK

I know it was empty lol :p It showed up in the preview but on here it turns into a blank box, any clue on how to fix it?

Its just to click on more(on the tweet you want),then embed tweet and at last copy the link and just post it here.

DonAK

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>BREAKING: Neymar trained with a camera-head to record all movements of last training and is set to complete his potential move to Barcelona.</p>— Santo (@Zizouology) <a href="https://twitter.com/Zizouology/status/338300658090401792">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DonAK

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Real Madrid sources say they are aware Neymar and Barcelona have reached a deal. A Barcelona executive confirms Neymar will join them. [ser]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338302335497408512">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PaCmAn

@BrazilStats: The radio leader in Catalonia RAC1, has just confirmed that Barça has the OK of Neymar. 5 seasons. Official this weekend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans