Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vongocduc89

Yeah he'll go to Madrid, but who knows it could be Atletico to replace Falcao after El Tigre signs for Real Madrid?
That would be the worst day of my life.

Gilberto

Could be. Falcao is a very different player than neymar though. Neymar is more agile and more of a dribbler/winger and falcao is a top-notch finisher.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LOL at people hoping he goes to Madrid and those who says that he is useless...

You guys should be awarded the best barca supporter award.

I guess I cant win that award since I do support every player 100% when he has signed for us and I also dont want one of our long term targets to move to a rival club either....

Btw, I dont have anything against constructive criticism...

Papabeef

I guess I cant win that award since I do support every player 100% when he has signed for us and I also dont want one of our long term targets to move to a rival club either....

Yup, Half of us whining here have Neymar's head as an avatar in 2015 and we dont even know it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

To be a good fan one doesn't need to blindly support everything the club does. This transfer is very debatable and has people on both sides of it, whether it be wanting him here or thinking it's not a good idea. There is no justification in saying that anyone on the opposite side of the argument has an invalid opinion and that they are any less of a Barca supporter than you. If anything there are times when i have more respect for the people willing to argue against some of the clubs decisions rather than play 'angel fan' and act like everything Barca does is perfect and anything said otherwise is heresy.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I find it funny how some of us are like, "He made me stay up and then didn't do anything, screw him, go to Madrid!"

Just seems like an overreaction to me.

Papabeef

I Cant wait......for this to be over! man all the things i can do after Nerman takes his decision... ill be able to, eat, sleep travel around the world!

Choose Barca or get the hell out of our heads lol ! Also Seeing we have the highest League Attack stats all over freakin Europe's top leagues..... When do we really go for a damn Center back :tito::angry:

Stric

To be a good fan one doesn't need to blindly support everything the club does. This transfer is very debatable and has people on both sides of it, whether it be wanting him here or thinking it's not a good idea. There is no justification in saying that anyone on the opposite side of the argument has an invalid opinion and that they are any less of a Barca supporter than you. If anything there are times when i have more respect for the people willing to argue against some of the clubs decisions rather than play 'angel fan' and act like everything Barca does is perfect and anything said otherwise is heresy.

Truth.

Loving something or being a fan of something (someone) doesn't mean blindly following and supporting everything they do, but rather wanting it/them good. It's healthy to question.

Gilberto

I Cant wait......for this to be over! man all the things i can do after Nerman takes his decision... ill be able to, eat, sleep travel around the world!

Choose Barca or get the hell out of our heads lol ! Also Seeing we have the highest League Attack stats all over freakin Europe's top leagues..... When do we really go for a damn Center back :tito::angry:

:lol:

Love your post. :goodpost:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

True, but thats why its best to debate on it rather than coming up with useless one liners on how he's gonna trip over lol.

And when a player comes in, then we all should hope he succeeds rather than wait for him to fail.

Thats just my opinion though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't see how neygoat is bad for the team. He improves the attack! Removes messidependencia.

Then all we need is a cb and keeper and we have a shot at champions league, in a transition phase. That's incredible

Also Seeing we have the highest League Attack stats all over freakin Europe's top leagues.....

Our attack relies too much on Messi and failed in a lot of big games. The issues in attack are partly tactical, but a new forward would definitely be nice. Especially considering that there's a good chance of Villa leaving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans