Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

7csc

I really don't know what to believe anymore... last night they were saying that Barça had the ok of him and look what happened...

PaCmAn

@BrazilStats: Real Madrid have admitted that Neymar has refused their offer of €11M and went to Barça's despite being €7M only. [Cadena SER]

@BrazilStats: Neymar will appear in a TV AD from one of the Barça partners, also with Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

@BrazilStats: CBF representatives in London for the final say Neymar has agreed to join Barcelona. [Mundo Deportivo]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Because of what happened yesterday I refuse to believe anything before I see it confirmed on both Santos' and Barcelona's official web site.

xxxxxx

Barcelona hope to be able to officially announce the transfer of Neymar after the game against Espanyol tomorrow, or on Monday. [marca]

or on Tuesday.... or on Wednesday.... or never.

Gilberto

Barcelona hope to be able to officially announce the transfer of Neymar after the game against Espanyol tomorrow, or on Monday. [marca]

or on Tuesday.... or on Wednesday.... or never.

:lol:

I've said it before, but I'm going to ignore every single rumour from now on.

Neymar7

El Mundo and Sport will look like fools if he doesn't sign after saying Neymar is a Barcelona player.

I hope it's confirmed this weekend and in the faces of Real Madrid who offered more but he still rejected them for us! NOSSA NOSSA...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Santos forward Neymar filmed today's training session, supposedly his last at the Brazilian club, using a camera attached to his head. [uol]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338316199089827840">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:)

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Yay! Got it working, I was doing it right it's just that whenever I previewed it then posted it it turned into a blank box, now I skip the preview and just submit it right away, weird :lol:

PaCmAn

@BrazilStats: UPDATE - Marca says the total deal of Neymar's transfer is worth €50M, for 5 years and €7M per year.

@BrazilStats: It's not official but the agreement is there, so literally the deal is done. Just waiting for official confirmation..

@barcastuff: Santos forward Neymar has asked not to announce his transfer until after Santos-Flamengo tomorrow, out of respect for his club's fans [catr]

Jaguar

Flair Trait
@BrazilStats: UPDATE - Marca says the total deal of Neymar's transfer is worth €50M, for 5 years and €7M per year.

@BrazilStats: It's not official but the agreement is there, so literally the deal is done. Just waiting for official confirmation..

@barcastuff: Santos forward Neymar has asked not to announce his transfer until after Santos-Flamengo tomorrow, out of respect for his club's fans [catr]

That's good, can't wait until tomorrow then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans