Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I think this could be a plausible explanation:

Santos own 55% of Neymar and Barca are reported to have paid 28mil to them.
Thus total transfer fee of 28mil/0.55 = 50.9mil.

where the remaining amount of (50.9-28) = 22.9 mil goes to the 3rd party owners.

Salary of 7mil/yr is independent of the 50 mil transfer fee.

Mr Hulot

€7M per year??? WTF

Apparently I heard that he is paid more in Santos. I wonder if it is true....
Judging by this forum(members that care for his transfer), his huge contract and some Brazilians I recently met, I must say that I hadn't fully understood how many people are treating him like a demi-god and really believing that he is a one in a lifetime player. Am I really blind not to see what is so special about this talent?
Maybe his way, similar to Alexis, to look first for the foul rather than the Messi-never-dives mentality, makes my judgement blurred.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's what happened this morning, when everyone was saying Neymar would be joining us, only to be refuted by his greedy father that there had been no decision made.

I will only believe it if Barca officially announces it.

Apparently Neymar told the club to not announce it until his final game tomorrow out of respect for the fans.............

Chainsaw

Killahead
7m per season is fucking ridiculous for a 21 year old who's just about to play in Europe for the first time!! I can't believe it and I'm not sure if it's true. 3-4m should be it as of now. If he shows his worth then he could have an improved contract. But now 7m is a big fucking joke!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Why do you have benzema as your avatar?

Because he's my favourite football player, he has been for over 5 years now. He's the first player I buy everytime I start a new game of FM or PES Master League, even if it means taking my entire transfer budget. :lol:. My entire style of football is even modelled off him.

Benz :wub:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So you don't track back and go missing in important matches. But kill off easier opponents with ease.

You're basically higuain with less finishing ability and work rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans