Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaCmAn

Ain't that the same agent he sacked a few years back for doing pre deals with Madrid behind his back? Filth.

7csc

Ribeiro (agent): "Neymar has decided, he's happy. When he and Santos talk, you'll understand everything. He made the best decision." [lance]

Ribeiro (agent): "If I'd have a son, I'd want him to play for Madrid. But Neymar is my client, and I have to do what's best for him" [lance]
This makes me think that he's coming to Barça then :)

PaCmAn

@BrazilStats: Before he makes his decision, Neymar was told by close people: "Madrid is hell for Brazilians, Barça is their heaven. Look at past" [ESPN]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But you gotta admit, this looks like a soap opera lol

Yep lol.

Amount of twistes, Neymar is coming, he's not coming. Real, City, Bayern making bids. Neymar to eat dinner first. Neymar comes, Neymar leaves without telling his decision.

This transfer have everything. :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't understand all the fuss/anxiousness over this. We all know he'll be joining Barca and we all know it'll happen soon enough, it's not like he's making a vital decision between 3-4 clubs. There is the Madrid offer but that is pretty much a 1% chance by now.

89Norcal

The most annoying thing is you know his dad is sitting with him saying "take alllllll the time you need son" "Oh you are ready? I think we should wait a few more hours hold on."

Yaya

According to what we've heard, that's pretty much exactly what it is.

"Nike" Rosell is a shrewd businessman.

People are complaining about Rosell for all the wrong reasons. Him making an amazing transfer isn't something new at all. How much would Alba or Fabregas cost if there was a bidding war for them? He has already managed to get great players way beyond the market value.

Players are dying to play for Barca and SR is using that to club's advantage.

The reality of the situation is that everyone wants Neymar, that he has one year left on his contract and wants only Barcelona. Rosell will get him for a very reasonable price.

7csc

Yep lol.

Amount of twistes, Neymar is coming, he's not coming. Real, City, Bayern making bids. Neymar to eat dinner first. Neymar comes, Neymar leaves without telling his decision.

This transfer have everything. :lol:
Don't forget the sweetest part of this soap opera.... the desert ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans