Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trequartista

The good
I wonder if Neymar becomes a splendid superstar in the future and people start comparing him to Pele,will Pele continue to show him the love he is giving him right now

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Pele's only getting an erection over Neymar because he's a douchebag. Pele knows he failed at football.. because he never did it in a big league.. I hope Neymar goes the same way as Pele did.. I'm really hoping he stays in the shit Brazilian league. And people who say the Brazilian League isn't shit... you're right. Brazilian League = insignificant.

gingerless

I wonder if Neymar becomes a splendid superstar in the future and people start comparing him to Pele,will Pele continue to show him the love he is giving him right now

he is desperate to belittle everything messi does, in my mind there's no doubt as he has already claimed that neymar will be better than him :lol:

pathetic man is pathetic

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Pele's only getting an erection over Neymar because he's a douchebag. Pele knows he failed at football.. because he never did it in a big league.. I hope Neymar goes the same way as Pele did.. I'm really hoping he stays in the shit Brazilian league. And people who say the Brazilian League isn't shit... you're right. Brazilian League = insignificant.

back when pele played brasilian league was one the best

and saying a whole league is insignificant ...your such a arrogant shithead
I wish I could drop you in Brasil and see how long you last.

Nesser

You're right
Swiss league is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans