Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

I dunno, all this just feels wrong. It's like Brazil can't accept that the best player in the world is Argentine, so they're trying to fabricate their own. This is too much hype for a teenager and way too much money being talked about. At his age, Messi and Ronaldo had their feet on the ground and were training their asses off everyday. I'm not disputing that he's got talent, but so did Robinho and Quaresma.

That's actually what he has been doing for the last year. Working hard, being humble and winning games/titles for Santos.

If anything he is the one who has praised FC Barcelona the most as of recent. The one who have told reporters numerous times that he was not ready to move to a top club this summer (while his agent wanted him to move to Madrid, badly), the one who said that he is not good enough right now to start for Barcelona nor Madrid.

I think he is doing just fine in that department.

Again, people should do their research before making wild guesses based on his haircut and what they hear in the English media.

Last edited:

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
That's actually what he has been doing for the last year. Working hard, being humble and winning games/titels for Santos.

If anything he is the one who has praised FC Barcelona the most as of recent. The one who have told reporters numerous times that he was not ready to move to a top club this summer (while his agent wanted him to move to Madrid, badly), the one who said that he is not good enough right now to start for Barcelona nor Madrid.

I think he is doing just fine in that department.

Again, people should do their research before making wild guesses based on his haircut and what they hear in the English media

Are you so sure about this? I think people are grown up enough around here to make their own opinions.

DucdeOrléans

Are you so sure about this? I think people are grown up enough around here to make their own opinions.

Some are obviously not unless you do agree with Anfieldtroll and his nonsense about Neymar being inferior to Leandro, Ganso and Lucas despite having proven more than all combined for both club and the national team to name a single thing?

Or maybe you agree with Robbie who probably has a limited knowledge about Neymar, and especially his latest development as a person?

I mean a lot of the things the trolls are saying in this thread are not making any sense if you actually know a thing or two about Neymar, Brazilian football and his talent/potential.

Last edited:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Why has Ducde got such an erection over Neymar? As Eddy said.. He'll be going to the highest bidder. I doubt that will be Barcelona.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why has Ducde got such an erection over Neymar? As Eddy said.. He'll be going to the highest bidder. I doubt that will be Barcelona.

Barcelona are so special that Santos will accept a symbolic gesture/price for Neymar no worries.

I mean who gives a fuck about Santos anyway, who gives a damn if the money from Neymar can replenish their team for another 10 years, when you can give Neymar to Barcelona, the most special club in the whole wide world, for a symbolic gesture and half the price......

DucdeOrléans

Barcelona are so special that Santos will accept a symbolic gesture/price for Neymar no worries.

I mean who gives a fuck about Santos anyway, who gives a damn if the money from Neymar can replenish their team for another 10 years, when you can give Neymar to Barcelona, the most special club in the whole wide world, for a symbolic gesture and half the price......

Why are you trolling for the sake of it and avoiding my questions? Are you not a bit too old for trolling? (35 years old)?

I will try again:

Anfieldtroll:

Since when is he the best talent in Brazil according to you? I thought you preferred Leandro, Ganso and Lucas who all apparently have proven themselves more:lol:

No, that's not what I say but what the Catalan/Spanish/Brazilian papers say (those I referred to).

I am not going to give you further information as you can find those reports in this thread since I have posted a translation of the reports from Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and the local Estadao. There you would hopefully get the meaning of a "symbolic price". After all you are 35 years old, troll or not.
Santos want him to stay for their 100-year anniversary celebration and until the World Cup in Brazil (the same year his current contract expires)

A little advice. Try to concentrate on English and Greek football for the future. Something you might know a little bit more about. In this thread you sound like a bad broken record.

Apart from that: I thought that English was your mother tongue, supposedly not I see.

I think you have demonstrated your lack of intelligence a few times to say the least so I would be quite if I was you.

If you are really 30 years old (that is still pretty old for a troll, don't you think so?) how come you followed Liverpool in the late 1980's? I asked you the same question yesterday but you somehow avoided it? Man, what a fan you was when 5-6 years old:lol:

Where you not the guy who made a thread where you said you would stop supporting Liverpool, the guy who made a thread about leaving the forum (just to return a few days later:lol:) and the guy who made a thread about him being a Liverpool fan for 20 or 25years?

:lol:

Again if I was you I would read those reports instead of making it clear for all how little knowledge you really have.

But well, since you can't speak Spanish or understand Portuguese you are limited to goal.com or some pointless Liverpool forums where you have heard that Neymar was overrated and that Leandro, Ganso and Lucas were the bestest, bestest plazerz in the world and 10000th times better than Gaymar!!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I dunno, all this just feels wrong. It's like Brazil can't accept that the best player in the world is Argentine, so they're trying to fabricate their own. This is too much hype for a teenager and way too much money being talked about. At his age, Messi and Ronaldo had their feet on the ground and were training their asses off everyday. I'm not disputing that he's got talent, but so did Robinho and Quaresma.

I love the attempt to re-write history to make is that Robinho didn't recieve a slightly less hyperbolic version of the the same hype Neymar is getting. Like this is the first time a Santos player has been proclaimed the new Pele. :lol:

And a symbolic price, because Sport and EMD say so..wow.

DucdeOrléans

Symbolic price meaning less than what they would have payed for him had they bought him this Summer. This was reported in both Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and the local and pretty reliable Estadao. It's not something I have made up nor is it my belief that it will happen I was only using it as a counter argument for Anfieldtrolls 60 million Punds claim:lol: (talk about nonsense)

I even made it clear that this was according to the reports and not my own opinion.

I am starting to fell sorry for you Anfieldtroll. And I see that you are still not able to answer my questions not that it surpirses me.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Fair enough, but 60 million euros is not out of the question. I have no doubt that Santos is trying to start a bidding war between Barca and Madrid, as everything both them and Neymar's posse have done suggests that

If by some miracle Barca negotiates a deal without any other club jumping in to compete, then yeah, "symbolic" bargains are possible, but good luck.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think you have demonstrated your lack of intelligence a few times to say the least so I would be quite if I was you.

If you are really 30 years old (that is still pretty old for a troll, don't you think so?) how come you followed Liverpool in the late 1980's? I asked you the same question yesterday but you somehow avoided it? Man, what a fan you was when 5-6 years old:lol:

Where you not the guy who made a thread where you said you would stop supporting Liverpool, the guy who made a thread about leaving the forum (just to return a few days later:lol:) and the guy who made a thread about him being a Liverpool fan for 20 or 25years?

:lol:

Again if I was you I would read those reports instead of making it clear for all how little knowledge you really have.

But well, since you can't speak Spanish or understand Portuguese you are limited to goal.com or some pointless Liverpool forums where you have heard that Neymar was overrated and that Leandro, Ganso and Lucas were the bestest, bestest plazerz in the world and 10000th times better than Gaymar!!!

My lack of intelligence :lol: says the guy who is still in his teens speaking to a person with a degree and a very well paid job.....ok :lol:

The first time I watched Liverpool was the 1986 FA Cup final and yes I would have been 5 years old. It is the first football game that I can remember watching and the red shirt mesmerized me that day forever.

I admit that when we were at our lowest point a couple of years ago I felt like shit and in the heat of the moment things are said.....such is life. I've no regrets.

I never visit goal.com thanks for assuming that I do. As Irv will testify half of me is of Guyanese origin please tell me oh master of the universe, which country is closest to Guyana........Oh why it is Brazil. Thus my knowledge is not limit to stupid internet articles but discussions with people, who I know, who follow Brazil football a lot more closely than I do. These people are not any forums and aren't teenagers or fanboys, but people who I know and speak to regularly. Thanks for asking. Thus added to the fact I see most Brazil games and most of Santos's games last season Libertadores I base my opinion on that and their knowledge.

Lucas Rodrigues imo is more talented than Neymar. Ganso is as talented. Damiao works harder and has better work ethic so I'd prefer him too.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Neymar is probably more talented than Lucas, but without the circus around him it really wouldn't surprise me if Lucas ends up the better player. They aren't that far apart from each other, but Neymar plays for a better team.

Ganso being slow as balls and injury prone means you can't really say he's better than Neymar. Better at passing, better at making those around him (including Neymar) better, definitely, but Neymar is much more indivudally dangerous. However along with others it adds to the fact that Santos' success can hardly be credited exclusively to Neymar, considering he had not only Ganso, but Elano and ridiculous fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans