Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol i dislike neymar but brazillian league was one of the best when pele was playing and would definitely be just below the top 5 in europe

DucdeOrléans

I'm glad. It would be embarrassing for him.. He would be a massive flop.. For his sake I hope he stays in Brazil. He can be the main 'guy' in that dire league.

Right now you are only competing for being the most retarded member here and you are doing really good.

Better than Pelé.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Where is the money gonna come from for this signing? It will take a lot more than switching your colour photo-copier ink to black to rustle up enough dosh for this kid. Santos will hold out for €50m

DucdeOrléans

Anfieldtroll:

Since when is he the best talent in Brazil according to you? I thought you preferred Leandro, Ganso and Lucas who all apparently have proven themselves more:lol:

No, that's not what I say but what the Catalan/Spanish/Brazilian papers say (those I referred to).

I am not going to give you further information as you can find those reports in this thread since I have posted a translation of the reports from Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and the local Estadao. There you would hopefully get the meaning of a "symbolic price". After all you are 35 years old, troll or not.

Santos want him to stay for their 100-year anniversary celebration and until the World Cup in Brazil (the same year his current contract expires)

A little advice. Try to concentrate on English and Greek football for the future. Something you might know a little bit more about. In this thread you sound like a bad broken record.

Apart from that: I thought that English was your mother tongue, supposedly not I see.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anfieldtroll:

Since when is he the best talent in Brazil according to you? I thought you preferred Leandro, Ganso and Lucas who all apparently have proven themselves more:lol:

No, that's not what I say but what the Catalan/Spanish/Brazilian papers say (those I referred to).

I am not going to give you further information as you can find those reports in this thread since I have posted a translation of the reports from Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and the local Estadao. There you would hopefully get the meaning of a "symbolic price". After all you are 35 years old, troll or not.

Santos want him to stay for their 100-year anniversary celebration and until the World Cup in Brazil (the same year his current contract expires)

A little advice. Try to concentrate on English and Greek football for the future. Something you might know a little bit more about. In this thread you sound like a bad broken record.

Apart from that: I thought that English was your mother tongue, supposedly not I see.

Yes like I'd heed any football opinion from a dumbass teenager who thinks he knows it all............

Oh and I am 30 not 35 thanks.

Symbolic price :lol: I've never heard such clap trap in my life!!! Santos will sell him to the highest bidder.

DucdeOrléans

Yes like I'd heed any football opinion from a dumbass teenager who thinks he knows it all............

Oh and I am 30 not 35 thanks.

Symbolic price :lol: I've never heard such clap trap in my life!!! Santos will sell him to the highest bidder.

I think you have demonstrated your lack of intelligence a few times to say the least so I would be quite if I was you.

If you are really 30 years old (that is still pretty old for a troll, don't you think so?) how come you followed Liverpool in the late 1980's? I asked you the same question yesterday but you somehow avoided it? Man, what a fan you was when 5-6 years old:lol:

Where you not the guy who made a thread where you said you would stop supporting Liverpool, the guy who made a thread about leaving the forum (just to return a few days later:lol:) and the guy who made a thread about him being a Liverpool fan for 20 or 25years?

:lol:

Again if I was you I would read those reports instead of making it clear for all how little knowledge you really have.

But well, since you can't speak Spanish or understand Portuguese you are limited to goal.com or some pointless Liverpool forums where you have heard that Neymar was overrated and that Leandro, Ganso and Lucas were the bestest, bestest plazerz in the world and 10000th times better than Gaymar!!!

Robbie

I dunno, all this just feels wrong. It's like Brazil can't accept that the best player in the world is Argentine, so they're trying to fabricate their own. This is too much hype for a teenager and way too much money being talked about. At his age, Messi and Ronaldo had their feet on the ground and were training their asses off everyday. I'm not disputing that he's got talent, but so did Robinho and Quaresma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans