Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

Symbolic price meaning less than what they would have payed for him had they bought him this Summer. This was reported in both Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and the local and pretty reliable Estadao. It's not something I have made up nor is it my belief that it will happen I was only using it as a counter argument for Anfieldtrolls 60 million Punds claim:lol: (talk about nonsense)

I even made it clear that this was according to the reports and not my own opinion.

I am starting to fell sorry for you Anfieldtroll. And I see that you are still not able to answer my questions not that it surpirses me.

you know what's funny? how payed is spelt like this; 'paid'. shit doesn't make sense to me tbh, mind boggling stuff. much more interesting than this shitty thread and discussion here

Barcilliant

Alvaro (president Santos): "In 2014, Neymar will choose between Madrid, Barcelona and... Santos. No chance he'll leave earlier."

LOL-wouldnt be surprised if some other side came in and paid bug money for him-Chelsea, AC Milan, Man City.........

I know Neymar's image and handlers dont help him but the kid has TALENT-indisputable talent. Lucas is very good but Neymar is better. You can never tell if Neymar will end up as one of those Brazilians who fall to the allure of nightclubs, partying, bad handling etc but I think the kid will be fine. He seems set on being the best he can be.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Alvaro (president Santos): "In 2014, Neymar will choose between Madrid, Barcelona and... Santos. No chance he'll leave earlier."

Wow, are we really that desperat to get him? I don't think so. WE choose IF we want him, not the other way around.

pathetic attempt at trying to put a bigger price tag on him

Yup, agree. Of course he will leave this summer, this is just an attempt to hype him and drive the price up.

LaMessiah

i think for his progression as a mature footballer, it would be perfect for him to come to barca and play under pep with this humble team. i just don't know if he'd buy into it and i can't imagine rosell paying 50+ million for a 19 year old kid unproven in a big league, nor would i want him to.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pep's entire coaching style is very Italian. True to Barcelona philosophy but he is tremendously Italian in his tactic set-ups, before and during the game.

B

barcelonista

Neymar (Santos): "It's an honour to play against Puyol. I'll try to make him suffer a bit and then ask to change shirts."

For all the talks about Neymar being a cocky douchebag, he's shown nothing but respect towards Barcelona and its players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans