Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Sanchez 30m and Fabregas 35m

Look where we are now, 2 Seasons later

40m for Neymar? No problem

But you don't need a magic ball to tell you where we will be in 2 Seasons

Sanchez had his own unique style at Udinese, it was fun to watch. However he was never a prolific goal-scorer, hell not even a semi-impressive one. He also played on a team that played easy on the eye counter-attacking football. He was a doomed buy from the beginning.

As far as Fabregas goes, I had a lot of hope for him. I thought he'd fit in like a glove and add some vertical attacking to our midfield. He actually did this and looked great when he first got here. Same for Ibra, he looked great at first too. I honestly think this is because they are new and they just do what they know....then we go ahead and use them in a way where they aren't nearly at their best. We play Cesc, who is slow as shit, as a false 9....he is not a false 9, and Tito must be smoking some great stuff to think otherwise. And look at Ibra, we took a beast of a player and made him stand immobile at the last defender- what a waste.

As for Neymar, he's an attacking minded player who WANTS to beat his man, he's like Tello and that is what we need. He is also a better finisher than Sanchez and Pedro, and he actually has a fantastic eye for a pass.....and can actually pass/cross. I'd bet on Neymar over what we got and I don't see who would be better, I'd only argue that our defense should come first. Let's not forget that 40mil for Neymar is more like 30mil, there is truth in the fact that the marketing involved will help a lot with his transfer fee.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Neymar will be fantastic. Neymar--Messi--Deulofeu this is the future. All this end of an era talk, well... perhaps it is an end of an era but there's another one coming mark my words. As long as we have the best player under the stars, if i may spew little ray hudson talk here, and make the necessary changes and build a strong team around him, we will always be a force to be reckoned with. This is our little cheat code that nobody has. So Neymar coming, jeez the amount of doubt is ridiculous, just watch him play!? He's pure, brazilian art. And he's an intelligent footballer who already masters so many areas of play at just 20, it doesn't take much to notice a footballer who is just flashiness and bicycle step overs, who only has one card up his sleeve, as opposed to a player who can be flashy and use skills but they don't define him since he truly doesn't need them. If you watch closely he can cut open defenses without doing a single step over. Under hiz flashy brazilianess, there is golden talent. But if you get carried away by that its easy to label him as the next robinho.

fcbdna

Banned
Sanchez 30m and Fabregas 35m

Look where we are now, 2 Seasons later

40m for Neymar? No problem

But you don't need a magic ball to tell you where we will be in 2 Seasons

More flexible than Sanchez.
A better finisher than Sachez.
Has a mind of his own, never scared to run at a defense unlike Sanchez who always waits for help. and ultimately. . . passes "back" to the midfield
Almost if not as technical as Cesc.
A lot faster than Cesc. . . . Heck its already looking good!!!

Last edited:

FiReFTW

Neymar is much better than Sanchez or Pedro and he is only 20, I don't understand some of the posters here that think he will be a disaster, why?

Michael

Neymar is much better than Sanchez or Pedro and he is only 20, I don't understand some of the posters here that think he will be a disaster, why?

Why do people think Neymar is better than Pedro and Alexis? I don't understand that part. To me Neymar is a lot of hype and a lot of wishful thinking. I'd MUCH rather get Suarez, or if people can't stomach him, then someone like Reus.

Edman

Why do people think Neymar is better than Pedro and Alexis? I don't understand that part. To me Neymar is a lot of hype and a lot of wishful thinking. I'd MUCH rather get Suarez, or if people can't stomach him, then someone like Reus.

Because they are all sheep to the Nike Hype Machine.

FiReFTW

Do you watch him play? He has far better technique, dribbles better than both combined, can finish at least as good as pedro, is fast aswell as the other two/hard to compare tho, is more intelligent, is a better passer.

In b4 brazilian shit league, he is the same player for brazil aswell.

FiReFTW

How about 0 European experience for starters?

Alot of players had that and ppl said the same thing, but in the end its not such a big difference, if a player is good he is good. Lucas would be shit too when coming too europe, yeah right.

Doobs

The Messiah
He has been disappointing for Brazil. Ordinary to say the least. He would be an upgrade over the current Pedro for sure, although for the money we'll end up paying, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Also, he still hasn't shaken off his brat image and is already a high earner in Brazil.

Michael

Do you watch him play? He has far better technique, dribbles better than both combined, can finish at least as good as pedro, is fast aswell as the other two/hard to compare tho, is more intelligent, is a better passer.

In b4 brazilian shit league, he is the same player for brazil aswell.

Alexis is fast and knows how to dribble. We told him not to, though, because the focus of the team has been possession-football, and when you dribble you're likely to lose the ball. If tactics doesn't change we will school Neymar in the same way for sure.

I haven't watched a lot of Neymar, I'll give you that. But the few internationals friendlies + the WCC-final in 2011 I have seen with him, doesn't suggest to me that he's a €40m-player at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans