Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

It's almost impossible for Neymar not to have an idea of Barça's contract offer before going now.. otherwise it's impossible to just get called up "hey there's an offer from barça, please just come over and sign".

Rival

Doesn't make sense -- as he could have gone to RM already (seeing that their offer is higher than ours). So I am sure he wasn't interested in them to start with.

CatalinR10

Picture: Neymar arriving at his personal office

IMG_7077.JPG

Tomchin

Santo ‏@Zizouology 55s
Attention please, ladies & gentlemen. In 2010, West Ham made a £12 million bid for Neymar but it was rejected. Yes, West Ham. Yes, Neymar

F

Flavia

"Em contato com o repórter Mauro Naves, o pai do jogador afirmou que vai analisar as propostas e discutir as possibilidades com o atleta e a família antes de comunicar ao Santos a decisão. Mas o anúncio do novo clube de Neymar deve acontecer ainda nesta sexta-feira." from Globo.com
Neymar SR stated they will analyse tboth proposals and choose. Answer to be given today. Here is 21:19h, so 3 hours to hear something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh My...... :facepalm:

BREAKING - Neymar and his father decided not to choose any offer now and will go back home to study Barça and Madrid's offers. [Globo]

Jadentheman

I can wait Flavia. I can wait

I bet you the father convinced him somehow. None the less Neymar is the last person to confirm

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neymar's father confirms they will now analyze the two offers, then they will inform Santos about their decision. [globosesporte]

It is going to be a long day..

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I wouldn't be too concerned right now. The final choice is up to Neymar himself. No more people to stop Rosell and Barca

But I promised if anything weird happens that I won't have a MAJOR meltdown

Lets hope that feud between Perez and Neymars father was true, if not then I still think his preference is Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans