Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
:lol:

Penarol started that fight, then got their asses kicked.

bunch of twats.

their shirt is still awesome, though.

Neymar is awesome. the first goal was brilliant. people don't hit it near post from where he was stood (and with his body shape) so the keeper was set and balanced to dive to his left. Neymar hits it so hard and so accurately that by the time the keeper has adjusted it's too late and the ball is past him. it may look like a "fail" but if you actually consider what happened, it's fantastic execution by the kid.

like I said, it wouldn't work but I would loooove to see the combinations he and Messi could produce in the same side.

Peñarol didn't start the fight.. Just like last year... Chivas inter..
Chivas lost.. Inter rightfully won.. Then the fans went crazy... The fans invaded the pitch and started throwing blows.. Chivas reacted... They defended themselves then
Inter got involved...

Santos wins.. Peñarol looses..
Santos fan go nuts.. Peñarol reacts.. Fight is created...

Dam
Brazilians lol

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar is perfect perfect for madrid.... and for pretty much the first time I have to disagree with Meta I think moooooost keepers would have saved Neymar's gol quite easily...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Regarding THAT stamping picture .... was he provoked ??

Had he been hacked down a few times by the same bloke ??

His shot in the clip looked like it took a deflection to me, incidentally .

yes.

all through the first leg they fouled him and wound him up every chance they got. same happened in the second leg.

Hatem Ben Arfa

yes.

all through the first leg they fouled him and wound him up every chance they got. same happened in the second leg.

I agree with your comments totally.

Penarol players were just fouling Neymar all game. I'm not surprised that he reacted like this. Especially after Aguila roughing him up during the game. And the other player who elbowed Neymar in the back of the head when ref wasn't looking. I almost think it was there plan to wind him up so he gets sent off.

And to other posters trying to belittle Neymars goal.......he meant it 100%. Stop hating.

That said the whole fight kicked off because Santos saw Penarol players roughing up a Santos fan who invaded the pitch. I don't think Neymar and co saw the Santos fan provoke Penarol players though, otherwise I don't think the 22 man brawl would have kicked off.

But like the commentator said during the brawl. 'este futbol sudamerica' :lol: so true! hahaha

gingerless

media_xl_876646.jpg

new topic.

a mountain silver-back gorilla vs real madrid and get this... INCLUDING NEYMAR

discuss

Mander

A silver-back gorilla is way too mentally stable to compete with Pepe, let alone Real's starting XI + Neymar. It would recognise that it has met its match and forfeit.

ivan22

a goal celebration tells so much about the character of a player. this 'thumb in mouth' bullshit gets me angry every time (it isnt even original anymore). I could slap him in the face a hundred times (and another 100 for his haircut). damn he gets me everytime, I hate this kid

Chainsaw

Killahead
a goal celebration tells so much about the character of a player. this 'thumb in mouth' bullshit gets me angry every time (it isnt even original anymore). I could slap him in the face a hundred times (and another 100 for his haircut). damn he gets me everytime, I hate this kid

:lol: Imagine him and Marcelo in the same team!! Two pathetic individuals with two stupid haircuts!! :lol: :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans