Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Please sign and spend £50m+ on Neymar as it will be hilarious stuff. Brazil's Numero Uno and Argentina's Numero Uno in one team will never ever work :lol:

images

But I agree..it could be hilarious..or it could be amazing. It would be a big risk for the club, but not because of the price..with Rosell's conection with Nike and Neymar being Nike's image in Brazil, I think that a big part of money would be recovered in 3 years.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

When will that stupid myth of Brazilians and Argentines hating each other disappear?

I mean there have been plenty of successful Brazilian/Argentine pairings.

Messi and Dani Alves springs to mind just in our team...

X

xaviniesta

When will that stupid myth of Brazilians and Argentines hating each other disappear?

I mean there have been plenty of successful Brazilian/Argentine pairings.

Messi and Dani Alves springs to mind just in our team...

Diego-Maradona-and-Pel--c-006.jpg

DucdeOrléans

They probably had a lengthy conversation about who was better after the handshake

As I recall it that picture is from a talkshow Maradona hosted in Argentina where he invited famous athletes (I remember watching the episode with Tyson, Zidane, Pelé and Ronaldo (the Brazilian one of course)

It was not that bad.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
They probably had a lengthy conversation about who was better after the handshake

Pele: You're the best, Diegito!
Diego: No, you're the best, O rei!
Pele: No, no you are the best!
Diego: No, no, no you're the best!
Pele: No, I said you're the best, that goal versus England... :wub:
Diego: You're the best, you scored over a thousand goals. :worthy:
Pele: But I debuted with a lad, you're the best.
Diego: No, you're the best, but we both know Neymar will outdo us all.

etc

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
As I recall it that picture is from a talkshow Maradona hosted in Argentina where he invited famous athletes (I remember watching the episode with Tyson, Zidane, Pelé and Ronaldo (the Brazilian one of course)

It was not that bad.

That show sounds awesome, how long ago was this?

DucdeOrléans

Pele: You're the best, Diegito!
Diego: No, you're the best, O rei!
Pele: No, no you are the best!
Diego: No, no, no you're the best!
Pele: No, I said you're the best, that goal versus England... :wub:
Diego: You're the best, you scored over a thousand goals. :worthy:
Pele: But I debuted with a lad, you're the best.
Diego: No, you're the best, but we both know Neymar will outdo us all.

etc

Haha, it was something along those lines, just that Pelé never actually said that Diego was the best in the real interview as I recall it:lol:

Here it was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQddFQWM7jQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8GtbUTU5bw&feature=relmfu

heaver

Lol.

Sent from the future on my Galaxy S5

if you can't see class in these goals, then I'd like to try the same drugs u've been using, cuz i watch games in the epl, la liga and I honestly don't see players finishing with such class...
try this, make your list of the best players in the world as of now (take it from the ballon d'or competition of 2011 for example) and show me comparable class. I'm not saying he's the best but if you willingly choose to ignore the talent neymar and ganso have and keep saying stuff you don't know like the league is weak, etc then you are retarded, you should try playing professionally before saying stuff like that.

DucdeOrléans

if you can't see class in these goals, then I'd like to try the same drugs u've been using, cuz i watch games in the epl, la liga and I honestly don't see players finishing with such class...
try this, make your list of the best players in the world as of now (take it from the ballon d'or competition of 2011 for example) and show me comparable class. I'm not saying he's the best but if you willingly choose to ignore the talent neymar and ganso have and keep saying stuff you don't know like the league is weak, etc then you are retarded, you should try playing professionally before saying stuff like that.

There is no doubt that Neymar is a special talent. Those who for some reasons can't admit that should not be taken seriously. And pointless posts about the supposed "horrendous" Brazilian league by people who have never watched a match from SA should also be ignored.

Also comparisons with Robinho which makes no sense at all, as I and others already pointed out several times, should be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans