Nico Gonzalez

serghei

Very good decision. Also, he is not some soft tiki-taka player, but a rather polished type with a diverse toolbox of qualities from different areas. I think he fits very well the balanced football Valencia play.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mendes might have pushed for him to leave on loan too to get regular minutes. Especially with the Valencia link.

serghei

It's what we want. Him getting game time in these tough games. Seems like a tough kid, for sure not a mellow and mentally frail type. These are the types who do well in loans, because they see change as a new opportunity to show their worth.

Porque

It's what we want. Him getting game time in these tough games.

I think he gave enough hints in pre-season that he could have done a rotation job with Busi this season (50/50 minutes more or less, better form getting the bigger games) though. And then we could have put 100% into shipping Pjanic out and not give him any hope in staying.

All his moments in that clip(bar where he moves the wrong direction into 2 Bilbao players and almost loses the ball, instead of passing to the open man left) showed more understanding of what his role is and quicker releases than Frenkie versus Sociedad.

But yeah, if Xavi doesn't trust him then this move can do him wonders.

Messi983

I think he gave enough hints in pre-season that he could have done a rotation job with Busi this season (50/50 minutes more or less, better form getting the bigger games) though. And then we could have put 100% into shipping Pjanic out and not give him any hope in staying.

All his moments in that clip(bar where he moves the wrong direction into 2 Bilbao players and almost loses the ball, instead of passing to the open man left) showed more understanding of what his role is and quicker releases than Frenkie versus Sociedad.

But yeah, if Xavi doesn't trust him then this move can do him wonders.

Lol,we all know this would never happen. Busi will never be rotated.

Also, Xavi wanted him to stay but Nico alone wanted to leave to prove himself in another team. Has the right attitude unlike another former player I won't mention.

Last edited:

Messi983

Might establish himself in Valencia starting XI if Soler will really be sold to PSG. Atlhough I suspect they've signed Andre Almeida to replace Soler.

Gnidrologist

Was very timid and made couple of silly gaffes after subbed in the yesterdays match. Seems other valencians don't trust him yet and he feels a bit confused.

mesiesta

Scored a header today. Should get more games now when Soler is gone.
Especially considering the fact that Soler's replacement is Ilaix Moriba who subbed Nico after 70's minute and got sent off with 2 yellows ))

Home of Barca Fans