Nico Williams

JamDav1982

Just pulled up some Numbers because I'm at work and for nothing better to do.

For games decided by only 1 goal in our title winning season, raphinha won us 15 points, with a goal or assist.

Including assisting the 1- 0 against A.M that Lord Torres scored 😂 😂 .

If that's not clutch/Vital idk what is.

How many points did Torres 'win' in the CL group last season? I make it 6 points using your logic.

Same CL group you said Barca be out if not for Torres goals/assists.

Top stuff as ever.

Of course the logic of the one who 'scores or assists' wins the the points is foolish.. but thats Jamrock logic applied.

jamrock

How many points did Torres win in the CL group last season?

Same CL group you said Barca be out if not for Torres goals/assists.

Top stuff as ever.

Shut yo hoe ass up, take the L and go back to the de jong trend.

Raphinha wasn't Vital in our title winning season, lol, facts just bitch slapped you in the face, as per usual.

JamDav1982

Shut yo hoe ass up, take the L and go back to the de jong trend.

Raphinha wasn't Vital in our title winning season, lol, facts just bitch slapped you in the face, as per usual.

Ah ok so 6 points Torres won in CL group using Jamrock Raphinha logic.

Barca be out if not for Torres according to Jamrock.

Top stuff.

Raphinha was not in Barcas top 5 players that league win season and your maths is numpty level also.. see if you can work out why.

FDJ makes pass of the season for Raphinha to score last min winner = 3 points 'won by Raphinha'.

Inane levels.

companyofcules

There is an element of Williams being 'flavour of the month' due to his Euros performance. And it is always risky to judge a player based on a summer tournament.

However, he does look like he has the potential to become a very, very good player to me. I don't think it's all hype, though as I said there's an element of that.

I guess we won't know for sure as none of us are clairvoyant. We can only predict.
Clearly not all hype, he is very agresive on the ball but while I like that, his ball control made me ignore his talents. I don't want space merchants in Barcelona as main players. Or if they are here they should better have big stats.
I don't mind him being a substitute but paying 72 mil in one year for a substitute in our position is insane. Because we do have Raphinha who can run his lungs out if needed.
We cant afford real players so we should keep the money for now.

jamrock

Ah ok so 6 points Torres won in CL group using Jamrock Raphinha logic.

Barca be out if not for Torres according to Jamrock.

Top stuff.

Raphinha was not in Barcas top 5 players that league win season and your maths is numpty level also.. see if you can work out why.
Yea okay, torres scoring in the group stage definitely equals raphinha 15 points in our title winning season.

😂
back to the best CM in the world trend please.

JamDav1982

Jamrock states 'Raphinha won Barca 15 points in league with goals/assists'.

Applying logic... Torres won Barca 6 points in CL group last season... yet Torres 'did nothing' in CL.

Gets made a cunt off and as usual starts saying 'take an L'.

Usual.

Maradona37

Clearly not all hype, he is very agresive on the ball but while I like that, his ball control made me ignore his talents. I don't want space merchants in Barcelona as main players. Or if they are here they should better have big stats.
I don't mind him being a substitute but paying 72 mil in one year for a substitute in our position is insane. Because we do have Raphinha who can run his lungs out if needed.
We cant afford real players so we should keep the money for now.
Fair enough. Like I say it's a game of opinions. Flick, Deco and the other are paid to try to get as many decisions right as they can.

JamDav1982

Yea okay, torres scoring in the group stage definitely equals raphinha 15 points in our title winning season.

😂
back to the best CM in the world trend please.

Haha... you are lost in this L.

I never said it 'equates' anything you numpty.

Simply using your logic that states Torres 'won' 6 points in CL group when you claim did nothinhg.

By your logic he won 6 points chief.

Simples.

Trying to deflect about FDJ as made a cunt of again.

Go away back to thread where you tell us 'Laporta got rid of Suarez' or that 'Barca had to pull levers or sell players to pay down debts'

jamrock

Yeah that sort of stuff should be confined to Ronaldo or Haaland fanboys.
Because their is something more important to winnings a football game than scoring vital goals, that literally wins the game? Not the 4th goals in 4-0 win?.

What are you saying exactly?

Maradona37

Because their is something more important to winnings a football game than scoring vital goals, that literally wins the game? Not the 4th goals in 4-0 win?.

I am saying that a player can score a goal and assist, and be useless for the other 89 mins. And be vastly outperformed by someone who didn't get a goal or assist.

Arguments like that would never rate Iniesta as a top player as he wasn't a stats merchant.

It's the McTominay, post-prime Ronaldo or Rashford special - be a total hindrance to the team for most of the game, but then get a goal from a shot or run into the box and the narrative is now that he 'won the game'.

A lot has to happen for a goal to occur, and often the guy who makes one of the last two contacts before the goal didn't have the hardest part.

I don't go by such logic, because football is qualitative as well as quantitative. If you do, more power to you.

JamDav1982

Haha again... you use this logic then claim Torres did nothing in CL when with your logic be out in group without him winning 6 points.

Take the L you numpty.

Deflecting about other players wont help you.

Maradona37

To give you another example. - how often did we see Messi play the inch perfect crossfield ball out to Alba, who squared for a Suarez tap in.

Messi didn't get any credit statistically (until pre-assists were a thing), but he was clearly the main architect/protagonist of the goal.

Whether this has anything to do with Raphinha, I don't know. just a general point that people rely far too much on stats now rather than actually watching the game. Goals and assists are surface level stats that don't tell much about how a player actually played, unless they end up with a hat-trick or something.

Home of Barca Fans