Nico Williams

Nazario1985

If Nico wanted to come we would sign him today for free even in our financial situation. I would also love to have him but we have to respect his decision.

I am sure he knew that Barca won't be able to pay 60 for the clause and the big salary, his priorities are elswhere. I don't know why cules think we could get him if we had money, his actions show he wants to stay at Bilbao or go to a club that can afford his clause and salary. After the Euro he will have a lot of options.

Athletic players tend to never fuck their club, they don't leave for free on the most part.

Messi983

Of course, didn't know she had left though. Still unprofessional.

She left in January.

Would be more unprofessional if she would still play for Barca, now she acts like a normal fan.

Pedri and Yamal publicly saying things like Nico would be a great signing for Barca etc is actually worse than what Oshoala did imo. I know they are good friends and are also mostly replying to media's (I would guess repeating and annoying) questions and we've also seen much worse with the whole Cesc drama.

Birdy

Reshad Rahman

@ReshadFCB
·
4h

JUST IN: ‘Operation Nico Williams’ has begun! Club’s actively working on the transfer and he’s the main objective this summer + Deco and the player’s agents in frequent communication & there’s great harmony. They want to invest good money in Nico.
@tjuanmarti

Great news!
Just don't overpay. As much as he gets in Bilbao, just a bit more maybe, but that's it

companyofcules

Reshad Rahman
@ReshadFCB
·
4h

JUST IN: ‘Operation Nico Williams’ has begun! Club’s actively working on the transfer and he’s the main objective this summer + Deco and the player’s agents in frequent communication & there’s great harmony. They want to invest good money in Nico.
@tjuanmarti

Great news!
Just don't overpay. As much as he gets in Bilbao, just a bit more maybe, but that's it
Well that's not an option

Home of Barca Fans