Nico Williams

BusiTheKing

For all the talk of this friendship between Nico and Yamal there was surprisingly few sparks between them on the pitch.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Breaking Flick REJECTS Nico, wants the club to sign Olmo

Stunning!
This can’t be true 😂 But maybe it is, but we still need a better backup than Torres for LW/RW. What would Flicks plan be? Rotating Olmo between AM and central forward? Eh, I might stay away from the forum until the window closes 😂

Co0ter

Nico would be the first real LW since Neymar and for 55m he is like a present considering how much money we wasted for much worse players
I don't think there is any doubt Nico is our first option, but beggars can't be choosers. Bilbao are notorious for being difficult to deal with. They rather refuse everything for a 55mil buyout than accept 60mil in 20mil installments. Especially when it comes to La Liga rivals, particularly us.

With that said, absolutely not on Olmo. He plays best as an AM/CM. As an isolated winger he will be useless just like Coutinho, Griezman, Torres etc etc etc

BusiTheKing

One is RW, one is LW. Do you expect they will play tiki taka often?

Yamal also assists Nico in the final.
You didn't see them regularly seeking each other out, often doubling up on either wing? They certainly wanted to make something happen but never got on the same wavelength.

Yes I did see the assist that was nice.

TheStig

Who else thinks all these rumors are a again lie from the club and we don't have any realistic chance of getting to 1:1 this summer?

khaled_a_d

Who else thinks all these rumors are a again lie from the club and we don't have any realistic chance of getting to 1:1 this summer?

Well, Tebas himself said we are close to getting 1:1 this summer and can sign a player of Nico caliber.
We also finally registered many of the existing contracts: Balde, Gavi and Araujo who didn't have the full contracts registered before are now has it fully, we registered Lamina and Cubarsi as first team players.
So far, signs are encouraging tbf

TheStig

Yeah but I understood Tebas that we are close if we close the Barca Studios deal which we probably won't. It's also quiet about the Nike deal and we won't sell any big money players.

khaled_a_d

Yeah but I understood Tebas that we are close if we close the Barca Studios deal which we probably won't. It's also quiet about the Nike deal and we won't sell any big money players.

Tebas isn't a guy reading the rumours in the press when it come to our finances, he has access to it.
I is possibly we fail in it, sure.
But it seems we at least have a plan, and it is starting to work, for now.

TheStig

It's not about the rumors. Tebas said we can come to 1:1 IF we close some deals and maybe he meant the Barca Studios deal which we won't close.

khaled_a_d

It's not about the rumors. Tebas said we can come to 1:1 IF we close some deals and maybe he meant the Barca Studios deal which we won't close.

My point is, he knows more than us whether we will close it or not. So when he says it it means he has information about it.
You saying we won't close it, is just typical fan pessimism. Which is understandable considering the past few years.

Home of Barca Fans