Nico Williams

TheStig

Hope you are right but Laporta lied for 2 years about the Barca Studios deal and that we are close to 1:1. On the other hand Tebas never said anything similar to what he is saying this summer so there is hope but I won't belive it until I see Nico registered on the La Liga's website.

Raketa10

The deal with Nike will probably be closed soon. In contrast, I don't know what to think about the Barca Studios deal. They are trying to close that shit for almost a year now and I honestly don't know what to think about that anymore. However, we will definitely need both of those deals to close in order to sign Nico.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The deal with Nike will probably be closed soon. In contrast, I don't know what to think about the Barca Studios deal. They are trying to close that shit for almost a year now and I honestly don't know what to think about that anymore. However, we will definitely need both of those deals to close in order to sign Nico.

Wasnt there thoughts about a deal with Puma a few months ago? i thought Nike doesnt pay enough :thinking:

Loki

Wasnt there thoughts about a deal with Puma a few months ago? i thought Nike doesnt pay enough :thinking:
Yes, when Nike didn't want to increase their offer, Barca started to look elsewhere and Puma appeared with a bigger offer. Seems like it worked, because nike improved their offer massively afterwards for a new 10 year deal. Barca accepted, because it would give them €100m cash and allowed the club to return to the 1:1 rule.
Now everyone waiting for Barca and Nike for make the new deal official. Many things depend on it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yes, when Nike didn't want to increase their offer, Barca started to look elsewhere and Puma appeared with a bigger offer. Seems like it worked, because nike improved their offer massively afterwards for a new 10 year deal. Barca accepted, because it would give them €100m cash and allowed the club to return to the 1:1 rule.
Now everyone waiting for Barca and Nike for make the new deal official. Many things depend on it.

Danke für das Update :pique1:

serghei

It is irrelevant if Flick prefers Olmo. We need a LW and he is the best option that can be signed for a reasonable sum.

It is one of those situations where the manager has to be overruled by higher chain in the club.

serghei

Olmo would be great if we could bring 2-3 top players instead of just one, but hard to believe this is possible atm.

FCBfan22

The problem is the salary, I guess. We need to work on that and that's why we are negotiating.

We will pay those 58 million euros to Athletic in any case, as he just signed a new contract.

Loki

Agreement with Nico is the easy part. Question is how we deal with Athletic.
There is only one way to deal with Athletic since Javi Martinez went to Bayern. Pay the release clause. We can't even offer players because they take only Basques, or did they change their policy?

Home of Barca Fans