Nico Williams

jamrock

Not like he did, but he would still have played a big role for his age, maybe that would have been better for him long term.

JamDav1982

If Dembele stayed last summer, Yamal wouldn’t have emerged like he did. Every disadvantage has its advantage. Like Cruyff said.

Maybe.. maybe not.. Many claimed Raphinha was better and he emerged anyway.

There were plenty of minutes up for grabs with Dembele at Barca really.

He would be emerged and been ahead of Raphinha at least as season went on.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I smell bitch in here. We need to purge a couple of pages from this. No need for that bitch stank giving us bad jujus.

Givenchy

I think he'll stay without renewing and give us a gentleman's agreement to join next summer.

sucks we miss out this summer though, after the Euros was hyped to potentially have a pacey LW.

draconifire

If his release clause doesn't go up after the window closes, it's more likely he will be coming next year to us. We just didn't have the funds this year to pay out his clause and fulfill his salary demands.
I don't mind this at all.

El Ilusionista

(🌕) Club sources assure they’ll continue to wait for Nico Williams and have set August 12th as the key date. They also say they’re in a position to offer guarantees to the player. @santiovalle #Transfers ⏰⏳

He is coming folks. I just feel it. Hazlo Don Laporta.

MontenegrinCuler

(🌕) Club sources assure they’ll continue to wait for Nico Williams and have set August 12th as the key date. They also say they’re in a position to offer guarantees to the player. @santiovalle #Transfers ⏰⏳

He is coming folks. I just feel it. Hazlo Don Laporta.
I hope so. I don't believe he has decided to stay at Bilbao yet. If that were to happen, he would make it public soon no reason to delay it this much. But, on the other hand, if he has decided to join Barça he has indeed many things to wait for before making it public. It can easily happen he wants to join Barça and then we fail to sign him. That would undoubtedly make him a traitor among Bilbao fans the next season he would stay. I doubt he wants that. Like some journos have said, he wants guarantees.

Of course, one of the possibilities. But the possibility that he already decided to stay at Bilbao and hasn't yet made it public seems pretty illogical to me. I can't come up with a reason he'd do that except if he wants Bilbao to offer him a better contract, out of fear. But if it were for money he'd not even stay in Bilbao to begin with.

El Ilusionista

Nico Williams wants to go to Barça. Today and a month ago. If it doesn't come to fruition, it will not be due to a real lack of desire. He wants guarantees about his registration. @xavi__hdez

SUIIIIIIIIIIII, we was right all along. Laporta seems to be a lying cunt though we probably cant register him at the moment but after the sell of Barca Studios.

draconifire

As I said. No need to be hysterical about this.
If we have the funds he's coming. It's been a given since the euros started. The guy is glued to Yamal and has shown clear intention in progressing his career.
We still haven't declared us coming to 1:1, which was supposed to be done before August. Hence, we are having difficulties sorting our finances, hence we won't be able to sign Nico until we fix that.
If we don't get this sorted, he is coming Next year, when we will have our finances somewhat corrected.
His coming to us is all depends on if we get our house sorted.

Porque

Need those fake balancing the books EPL sales to push this through, like Kellyman for 22.5m, Dobbin for 11.8m, etc.

@Juventus, where you at boys?

Home of Barca Fans