Nico Williams

jamrock

I hope flick ball works and we go to Bilboa and destroy them, not because I have an issue with him staying, I can respect it.

But just for him to have some 2nd thoughts about his decision.

jamrock

If Bilboa flame out of the EL by January, can we sign him then and he still plays in the CL? I don't know how those rules work.

Nucky

If Bilboa flame out of the EL by January, can we sign him then and he still plays in the CL? I don't know how those rules work.

In that case yes, he could be registersted in Champions League.. Only if Bilbao played Champions League, then if he signs for Barca in January they can't register him in UCL.. But Barca won't go after him again.. Let him stay in Bilbao, fight for Europa League/Conference League if that what he wants.. They won't finish TOP 4 any way..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In that case yes, he could be registersted in Champions League.. Only if Bilbao played Champions League, then if he signs for Barca in January they can't register him in UCL.. But Barca won't go after him again.. Let him stay in Bilbao, fight for Europa League/Conference League if that what he wants.. They won't finish TOP 4 any way..
Barca would be able to play him in CL either way. That cup-tied CL rule was abolished in 2018/19

El Ilusionista

🚨 Deco and Hansi Flick prioritized the signing of a left winger, but they will not go for another target until the signing of Nico Williams is 100% ruled out. Barça believe that his signing has become difficult, but do not rule out anything.

— @sport

I’m willing to get heartbroken again after seeing him return to training. We are still alive. :lol:

Loki

Deco and Hansi Flick prioritized the signing of a left winger, but they will not go for another target until the signing of Nico Williams is 100% ruled out. Barça believe that his signing has become difficult, but do not rule out anything.
That's called first stage: denial.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Ya guys, I am changing my stance.
We not getting him anymore. We should pray Olmo delivers. Thats it.
As I was saying a week or so ago. We as a club will never learn, doesn't matter if a new board comes. We needed a CDM, an LW, and even an RB. But we spend 60m on CAM.
We deserve all the financial difficulties.

Home of Barca Fans