Nico Williams

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Ya guys, I am changing my stance.
We not getting him anymore. We should pray Olmo delivers. Thats it.
As I was saying a week or so ago. We as a club will never learn, doesn't matter if a new board comes. We needed a CDM, an LW, and even an RB. But we spend 60m on CAM.
We deserve all the financial difficulties.

We have been waiting for a proper right back since Alves left. The only one they properly invested in was Semedo. The rest of the time they have thrown a few nickels for a few unknown players and prayed they won the lottery with one of them.

We have been waiting for a proper CDM since Busi. And Busi was done 3 years before we actually made him leave.

We have been waiting for a left winger with pace since ...... wait for it ......Neymar . With Olmo it now looks like that wait will be around 11 or 12 years.

Absolutely pathetic.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
We have been waiting for a proper right back since Alves left. The only one they properly invested in was Semedo. The rest of the time they have thrown a few nickels for a few unknown players and prayed they won the lottery with one of them.

We have been waiting for a proper CDM since Busi. And Busi was done 3 years before we actually made him leave.

We have been waiting for a left winger with pace since ...... wait for it ......Neymar . With Olmo it now looks like that wait will be around 11 or 12 years.

Absolutely pathetic.
This will be similar to Coutinho and Griezman.
Man, I would have been fine if we didn't buy anyone.

Porque

I think it's probably true.

Still, he stays.

Chiesa on loan with a buy option probably. Which may not be terrible.

FCBfan22

TBH at this point the best thing we can do is to secure a deal for him to join in January or next summer depending on how Athletic does in Europe. That would be good business while respecting Athletic and his decision.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
TBH at this point the best thing we can do is to secure a deal for him to join in January or next summer depending on how Athletic does in Europe. That would be good business while respecting Athletic and his decision.

I think if he truly decides to stay they shouldn't commit to anything with him. You never know how the market looks like in 6 months or 12 months.

What happens if Rafael Leao is available for 80m all of a sudden or some new super talent breaks through.

Just wait and see what happens in the future. That's the risk Nico takes staying at Athletic.

JamDav1982

Just like I still believe in fati, so stop picking on me.

I actually still believe in Fati also to an extent and think a lot of it is mental.

Just at the moment.. very little market for him and he wouldnt go anyway.

Girona be ideal loan for Fatster with Savio gone.

Home of Barca Fans