Nico Williams

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
yes 40m owed by Libero were paid by US company Amarak or I don't know the name exactly

We need more for 1:1
Nike premium bonus for renewal will do the trick
Ohh I thought it was just that. If we really need the Nike deal to be 1:1, I don't think it's going to happen. Or at least this window.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Is that game still dogshit. Assuming you're playing the beta.
Only reason I even buy that game now is because of Pro Clubs which they seemingly don't give a shit about.

The scripting in the game has turned the player in to nothing more than a hamster on a wheel. They do not even attempt to hide it any more.

Scripting in online gaming is now pretty much the norm, which is why I don't play any more. Even a kid can notice it on mobile games.

EA are relying on consumers addiction and competitiveness to beat their friends, in order to keep buying the game, and most will still buy it for these reasons, despite the obvious scripting.

jamrock

Is that game still dogshit. Assuming you're playing the beta.
Only reason I even buy that game now is because of Pro Clubs which they seemingly don't give a shit about.

It's improved a bit, passing doesn't go in completely the wrong direction as often anymore, which was my biggest issue and the defending A.I seems to be Improved

Not worth spending 70 bucks on though, I normally get it on sale for around $20, and use if to pass the time when I have nothing else to do.

jamrock

I don't think we are waiting on the Nike deal to sign him, if we sign him it will be through other means.

I read a few weeks ago, they see the Nike renewal happening in the medium term, their is no rush on Nikes part to give us all that extra money, when they have 2-3 years left on the current contract, they will renew, but it's unlikely to be a days/weeks thing

We probably already have the money to sign him like we did with Olmo, at that points it's just moving pieces around in the squad to get everyone registered and maybe a cash injection from an unknown source.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The scripting in the game has turned the player in to nothing more than a hamster on a wheel. They do not even attempt to hide it any more.

Scripting in online gaming is now pretty much the norm, which is why I don't play any more. Even a kid can notice it on mobile games.

EA are relying on consumers addiction and competitiveness to beat their friends, in order to keep buying the game, and most will still buy it for these reasons, despite the obvious scripting.

I usually buy it when it's on a bit of a sale and even then only to play Pro Clubs with some friends. Playing online I stopped bothering wasting my time on for reasons you mentioned and I have never been into Ultimate team.

It's improved a bit, passing doesn't go in completely the wrong direction as often anymore, which was my biggest issue and the defending A.I seems to be Improved

Not worth spending 70 bucks on though, I normally get it on sale for around $20, and use if to pass the time when I have nothing else to do.

Hopefully there's some investment being done on Pro Clubs this year too.

Maradona37

What amazes me about FIFA is that Ultimate Team is allowed to be a thing, given the sheer amount of microtransactions and how it feeds into kids' vulnerability and adults' gambling addictions.

EA make (made as they don't make the games anymore do they?) an absolute fucking fortune by exploiting kids and vulnerable adults who couldn't control themselves. Playing with legends sounds amazing in theory but not when you need to blow thousands of pounds/euros/dollars on the mode. And it wouldn't be so bad if you could keep these teams for a decade or something, but I heard that the teams reset every season, so some people are spending 10 grand on a game and then the next September their money spent is basically USELESS and it resets again.

I wanna play with Maradona, Gullit, Pele as much as the next guy, but absolutely fuck that. It's an unethical game mode.

FinBarcelonafan

I would have to say, this could be a huge signing for Barca. Absolutely puts us there with the best, even with few flaws in the team. Nico is that game breaker we need.

You need to get this done. Just dump the unnecessary players now. Now now..

Home of Barca Fans