Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Beast

The Observer
I don't see him even becoming a sub, tbh. Busquets and Badger have that spot locked down for a few years yet.

he was never an outstanding enough talent for our midfield, so if he can go to another top club and play well then I wish him nothing but luck.
How times has changed..
I said that like a year ago and it was noooooooooooooo you're trolling blah blah blah... (check the first few pages )

thanks for proving me right again Barca :)

What the fuck is up with Rosell selling all our youngsters?

Your are so want to be us in no time ,you're selling almost all your youth

Think we should be calling your Real Madrid MKII in few years

E

estranged

How times has changed..
I said that like a year ago and it was noooooooooooooo you're trolling blah blah blah... (check the first few pages )

thanks for proving me right again Barca :)

:lol: You make like 1000 outlandish predictions about how this and that will happen, out of the 1000 about 5 of them happens and then you're quick to come back to bump your argument back up from 1 year ago and say "I told you so". Just like you were doing so in the Barca match threads last season, you'd come and say "Barca will drop points today", 9/10 times barca would win and then you would ignore that thread, the one time Barca would happen to drop a point you'd be quick to come back and say "told you so".

Think we should be calling your Real Madrid MKII in few years

You mean we will win 5 more champions league titles in a few years? Cool :D

Yugi

It´s just one person who said that, before his injury he was unstopable and If he succeed at EPL he will be raping your boys Beasty.

Villas-Boas: "Oriol still has to evolve as a player but he is one of the most promising young players in that position." [via chelseafc.com]
Villas-Boas (coach Chelsea): "We're struggling with numbers because of Essien's injury and Oriol is a player with a bright future." [cfc]

Villas-Boas is big fan of him

Beast

The Observer
:lol: You make like 1000 outlandish predictions about how this and that will happen, out of the 1000 about 5 of them happens and then you're quick to come back to bump your argument back up from 1 year ago and say "I told you so". Just like you were doing so in the Barca match threads last season, you'd come and say "Barca will drop points today", 9/10 times barca would win and then you would ignore that thread, the one time Barca would happen to drop a point you'd be quick to come back and say "told you so".

You mean we will win 5 more champions league titles in a few years? Cool :D

I don't actually make many predicitions ... Ibra (right ) Romeu (right ) Benzema (was right than he improved still we paid a lot cause his value IMO was 20ish when we bought him but now clearly wrong ) Milan losing the league (wrong ) chagmisskey (right ) Barndoor being a waste of space (right ) ..
and now Alexis won't be as much as you make him and won't justify his price tag ;)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Villas-Boas said he admires Pep and Barça's style. Maybe this is the reason why Chelsea signed Oriol.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Well maybe in 2 years, AVB will be our manager and he will Romeu will trust him so he'll come back.

Just trying to put a positive on this because i really didn't want him to leave even though Busquets and Masch are ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans