Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

LaMessiah

Could he even suit Barca? I wouldn't be surprised at all if they didn't even want him back.
why wouldn't he? he's been trained in the system for years, has good touch, good passing, decent awareness for a young guy, which will improve. barca's thinking, imo, was to give him a few years of high competition futbol and then bring him back.

was kind of invisible today, could do better at breaking up play but when they looked for him he was always good with the distribution. thought they could've looked for him more often instead of giving it to sideshow meltdown and letting him maraud/hoof it long.

Trequartista

The good
He is kind of awesome,never been a fan of him but from what I have seen from him with Chelsea so far,he is a beast,him and Mata look one step above every other chelsea player,for the sake of his developement,he shall stay there,he would be idiot to ever come back to Barca with Busquets being still alive tbh

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wasn't as good today as usual but still did rather ok in breaking up play, even if he did foul a few times. Shows AVB isn't as scared to give young players a chance as people think, though when you don't have anyone better than Mikel as your DM then it's probably a given that Romeu was going to be given a chance. I hope his run in the team continues.

Theconomist

This kid has to be bought back after 2 years.Masch will be 30 then and Keita will be well in his 30s.If he continues developing the way he is then a Romeu-Thiago-Cesc midfield for the next decade might not be too far off.
I can't wait for the day we line up like this.Oier,Montoya,Fontas,Pique,Grimaldo,Romeu,Cesc,Thiago,Rafinha,Messi,Defoleu

Dayum

jamrock

Fontas and oier will not be good enough to play for the club and has good as Romeu is, busquets is still a young man

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I hope Romeu decides to go back later than 2 years, patience kid, patience! Go back when you are the best DM in the business. :D

Home of Barca Fans