Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

BusiTheKing

Made a few mistakes but never looked out of his depth. Just a moment too slow to release or a bit too curagous at times. Looked pretty comfortable in general.

JamDav1982

Team to me just looked so much more fluid after he went off and there was more pace up top.

On ball he was decent.. off it... out of position a fair bit as chased ball and left himselff exposed to be taken out game by a run or a pass.

Porque

He's solid, especially for our system.

But when he inevitably gets injured after being run to the ground as our only DMC, then I hope Xavi has a solution in mind.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Oriol Romeu: “You have to watch out for tackles, I don't like being sent off, but sometimes if you see an opponent player getting very comfortable on the pitch, you have to say to him, ‘Hey, this is not your backyard’.”

Loki

Oriol Romeu: “You have to watch out for tackles, I don't like being sent off, but sometimes if you see an opponent player getting very comfortable on the pitch, you have to say to him, ‘Hey, this is not your backyard’.”
He should tell this to Roberto. If Roberto sees an attacker feeling comfortable on the pitch, he invites him to a cup of tea to make him even more comfortable.

Home of Barca Fans