Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior

CuleLife4Life

I think he is a good player but I don't want him to be AM for Brazil because he isn't creative. Maybe a 2nd midfielder next to Luiz Gustavo but he simply can't be the Zico or Kaka Brazilian football lovers want him to be.

Mourinho is ruining him.

Jadentheman

I haven't watched him in Chelsea for ages, but he always seemed talented to me. Was one of the only people doing anything for Brazil in the world cup other than Neymar.

Oscar was terrible in WC and Confederations Cup. He really lost his form then at the worst time

DrPepper

Mourinho is ruining him.

That's ridiculous. I remember a certain Mesut Özil overperforming under Mourinho when in fact he seems quite mediocre under Wenger.

Coutinho is more creative but Oscar more consistent. I'd love to see both playing for Brazil but it's hard to fit both in really.

EdmondDantes

I love Oscar and I feel he's having a great season, 6 goals and 7 assists - none of which come from penalties or corners - in the league alone speaks volumes as well considering there's almost half of it left to play. He's simultaneously doing three roles on the pitch whenever Fabregas plays, as he's always dropping back and filling up the Centre mid alongside Matic for long periods of the game and as well as out right or left when either Willian or Hazard switch positions, he's also developed a great partnership with Diego Costa.

They are leading the Premier League by five points for a reason, it could be even more if Mourinho allowed his team to play and attack instead of fielding Mikel in certain away matches that keeps backfiring.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Linked with Juve, and has been on numerous occasions this season. I wonder how he feels about this, and if Mourinho is willing to let him go. I don't know Juve's money situation but if they offered enough I'd consider selling him, though I'm not entirely sure about it right now. We know how good he can be, but his problem is his inconsistency. The only positive thing is that even if he doesn't play super well he still works his ass off, but that is only going to fly for a certain amount of time, hard work only gets you so far when you're as inconsistent as Oscar can be at times.

EdmondDantes

I watched France x Brazil the other night and he was impressive. Pegged him as MOTM. He was playing well for Chelsea until his most recent ankle injury, and since hasn't quite been the same for him and Cesc. He's got huge experience for someone who is only 23.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's why I'm not sure about his sale. I think he's done enough to deserve more time(not that his place is under any immediate threat, mind you), nothing would be worse than selling him early, especially to Juve of all teams, and then he becomes more consistent and turns into the player we know he can be. Ugh.

Truthist

He's a good player but whenever I see him play there's nothing outstanding from him. I suppose he can play in numerous positions and has an underrated engine but I don't see a world class attribute to his game.

I maybe a little harsh but I think Coutinho is vastly superior to him in particular when it comes to creativity and controlling the tempo of a game.

If I was the Brazilian I would have Coutinho in at all costs.

Morten

He's a good player but whenever I see him play there's nothing outstanding from him. I suppose he can play in numerous positions and has an underrated engine but I don't see a world class attribute to his game.

I maybe a little harsh but I think Coutinho is vastly superior to him in particular when it comes to creativity and controlling the tempo of a game.

If I was the Brazilian I would have Coutinho in at all costs.

Brazilians are weird, they didnt call up Costa despite how well he did at Atletico and how poor their attack is(Neymar the exception).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Brazilians are weird, they didnt call up Costa despite how well he did at Atletico and how poor their attack is(Neymar the exception).

They? The only one who is in charge of this issue is the coach. And Scolary didn't because he believed in Fred :lol:.

F

Flavia

That was on Scolari. Man was done, I still don't get why he was given the job.

Home of Barca Fans