Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior

Wait the blond one? Because if so.....thats actually his sister.

I prefer his GF, tho tbh you can't go wrong with both. Unless you're Oscar that is :lol:

Funny how he's managed to stay scandal-free in his career, and then this thing with his sister posing pics of herself in bed with Oscar and his GF comes out :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I prefer his GF, tho tbh you can't go wrong with both. Unless you're Oscar that is :lol:

Funny how he's managed to stay scandal-free in his career, and then this thing with his sister posing pics of herself in bed with Oscar and his GF comes out :lol:

Must've been inspired by Game of Thrones.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Sounds like Mou may not sell Oscar. He's saying he thinks he'll have his breakout season next season like Hazard did during the current one. Either that, or he's making it sound like he wants to keep him in order to drive up the price for anyone looking to buy him.

barcaboy15

Sounds like Mou may not sell Oscar. He's saying he thinks he'll have his breakout season next season like Hazard did during the current one. Either that, or he's making it sound like he wants to keep him in order to drive up the price for anyone looking to buy him.

Who would potentially be interested in him though?

Certainly not of the top teams and can't see any of the PL teams going for him... that just leaves Italy and even if one of them is interested, certainly not going to get much for him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Depends if Juve sell Pogba, if so, they'll be rolling in it and can easily afford Oscar. Don't know how serious their interest is but news of that has been floating around for months now. You say we won't get much out for him but we sell almost all our players for more(sometimes significantly) than what people think they are worth. We'll see how things pan out.

barcaboy15

Depends if Juve sell Pogba, if so, they'll be rolling in it and can easily afford Oscar. Don't know how serious their interest is but news of that has been floating around for months now. You say we won't get much out for him but we sell almost all our players for more(sometimes significantly) than what people think they are worth. We'll see how things pan out.

Yeah, that's true. Chelsea have been excellent with selling their players over the last few years, though I think you'll find it much harder to milk a large transfer fee from Juventus that you did PSG or a desperate Man Utd.

Either way, think Chelsea would be better off selling Oscar. From what I've seen of him this year, he's been very poor, but Mourinho seems to like him so he could just as easily stay next year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well Mou isn't very impressed with him lately, he benches him a lot more than people would think considering the praise he lavished on him after dropping Mata. He didn't even try to defend Oscar during one match when he subbed him at halftime. Normally they'd say, "yeah he didn't have a good day" or something along those lines, but he instead straight out said, "he was just not good enough".

Neymessi

On one side there is the stupid brazil staff who did not include him in the copa america squad and on the other we have morinhio saying he can reach hazards level.Extreme exaggeration on both sides.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Did he say Hazard's level? I thought it was just that he was going to have a breakout season like Hazard did, may have missed if he did say it.

Home of Barca Fans