Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Extend him for low wages, or don't bother. It's clear now. Guy will miss half a season, the most important half even.

JamDav1982

Extend him for low wages, or don't bother. It's clear now. Guy will miss half a season, the most important half even.

Then be left with what?

Raphinha?

Same player moan about not being good enough to replace Dembele this season and pointing to how much Dembeles injury impacted Barca...

feggydinho

Will renew brother

It's an absolute priority for Xavi, and the player himself wants to renew
I think he'll be foolish not to consider leaving. He literally has the option to grab the money and join the likes of Chelsea, PSG, etc this summer with the perfect reason cause I believe we won't offer him much to renew. He'll also have less pressure there since his transfer fee would only be 50m (not an issue for those clubs) and it's not like the current Barca has the quality to challenge for UCL so he won't really be missing anything.

JamDav1982

He will pocket 25m from the set 50m fee if leaves at right time in summer.

A lot to give up to stay.

Can still see him at PSG as Mbappe loves him and they need a RW to stretch game.

Dembele and Osihmen to PSG would be type of moves they should be looking at and punting Messi/Neymar.

OVI9323

I think he'll be foolish not to consider leaving. He literally has the option to grab the money and join the likes of Chelsea, PSG, etc this summer with the perfect reason cause I believe we won't offer him much to renew. He'll also have less pressure there since his transfer fee would only be 50m (not an issue for those clubs) and it's not like the current Barca has the quality to challenge for UCL so he won't really be missing anything.
He never wanted to leave and will stay since he loves the club since been young, love his teamate and has basically no pressure her... Even the fan loves him.

Let's say he come back in French, just because of his disaster play during World CUp Final, he's seen as this useless winger who have talent but don't know how to use it... If he does 3 bad matches in a row the Media will destroy him... Maybe premier league yeah... but once again why leave when you have enough money and is in your confort zone with all the coaches that gave you trust as soon as you're available

Last edited:

feggydinho

He never wanted to live and will stay since he loves the club since been young, love his teamate and has basically no pressure her... Even the fan loves him.

Let's say he come back in French, just because of his disaster play during World CUp Final, he's seen as this useless winger who have talent but don't know how to use it... If he does 3 bad matches in a row the Media will destroy him... Maybe premier league yeah... but once again why leave when you have enough money and is in your confort zone with all the coaches that gave you trust as soon as you're available
He'll easily start in PSG and Chelsea when available. For PSG, Messi is leaving so he would be their next natural rw if they get him, and for Chelsea, he'll be a major upgrade as they look clueless everywhere and seem to have money to spend.

He'll also not be under much pressure cause the Transfer fee isn't crazy. Sterling isn't even under pressure, and his transfer fee is around 47.5m with insane wages.

Potential reasons to leave are wages or just to try new Leagues and start afresh, cause I don't see us offering him anything huge and wages have always been part of the deciding factors for players.

The final decision is up to him though and he could still stay, but I think he loses more by staying.

OVI9323

He'll easily start in PSG and Chelsea when available. For PSG, Messi is leaving so he would be their next natural rw if they get him, and for Chelsea, he'll be a major upgrade as they look clueless everywhere and seem to have money to spend.

He'll also not be under much pressure cause the Transfer fee isn't crazy. Sterling isn't even under pressure, and his transfer fee is around 47.5m with insane wages.

Potential reasons to leave are wages or just to try new Leagues and start afresh, cause I don't see us offering him anything huge and wages have always been part of the deciding factors for players.

The final decision is up to him though and he could still stay, but I think he loses more by staying.
Dembele always said his dream club is to play at barca... look at Benzema, he was always able to have superior wage that the one gave to him by real but never went out, If barcelona gives him the same love he has now , he'll stay, not a question of wage for him

Redbuck

We need to kick him out or he will never leave

That is for sure
It's quite contrasting that you're one of the biggest (if not the biggest) Xavi supporters on this forum, and yet you're saying that Dembele should be kicked out of the club. Isn't Dembele the only winger in the entire team that is tailor-made for Xaviball ??? I know he has his issues and stuff like that, but for someone that rides Xavi's dick a lot on this forum, this is strange (at least to me)

JamDav1982

It's quite contrasting that you're one of the biggest (if not the biggest) Xavi supporters on this forum, and yet you're saying that Dembele should be kicked out of the club. Isn't Dembele the only winger in the entire team that is tailor-made for Xaviball ??? I know he has his issues and stuff like that, but for someone that rides Xavi's dick a lot on this forum, this is strange (at least to me)

Fake Xavi fan now Barca won league.

Xavi was some 'cuck' and all names under sun when Barca kept Dembele last year.

Same pleb that blames injuries when Dembele missing.

Usual from these lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans