Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

It's quite contrasting that you're one of the biggest (if not the biggest) Xavi supporters on this forum, and yet you're saying that Dembele should be kicked out of the club. Isn't Dembele the only winger in the entire team that is tailor-made for Xaviball ??? I know he has his issues and stuff like that, but for someone that rides Xavi's dick a lot on this forum, this is strange (at least to me)

Everybody would love dembele if he could stay fit.

He can't. I have given up on him being able to play the whole season. Ever.

jamrock

He's gonna stay fit in the business end of the season for once, it's been what 5/6 years.

With his current contract situation means this summer is the last chance for us to make a little money on him, unless he extends.

So he should be on the list, not at the top, but given situation on the list.

JamDav1982

Raphinha should be sold first.

More money due to Dembele clause and not even close to the player.

Barca need players can trust to rotate with Dembele and bring what he does to team... not 60m back ups like Raphinha who cant and are completelt different players.

Amazing really how other coaches were often held up as reason Barca players get injured.. not Xavi though.

Different rules for some.

serghei

If both would stay fit at the same rate, Raphinha should be sold, but as Dembele is injury prone and Raphinha never gets injured, it's not as clear.

You can't help the team at all if you spend half a season injured all the time.

Staying fit and injury free matters a great deal obviously. To do well during a season and decide big games, you have to be fit for the majority of those games.

JamDav1982

If both would stay fit at the same rate, Raphinha should be sold, but as Dembele is injury prone and Raphinha never gets injured, it's not as clear.

Even if Dembele leaves Raphinha could be sold if Messi comes in.

He would actually be better back up for team built for Messi than Dembele at RW but too expensive as a back up really.

jamrock

Staying fit and injury free matters a great deal.
The best available, is availability is what they love to say in American sports.

serghei

Even if Dembele leaves Raphinha could be sold if Messi comes in.

He would actually be better back up for team built for Messi than Dembele at RW but too expensive as a back up really.

We'll see. We know nothing so far. The manager has to want him sold, and he also has to agree to it. Not easy to leave Barcelona. Except maybe if he has offers from likes of City, Bayern etc. Which I doubt because he didn't have a great season.

JamDav1982

We'll see. We know nothing so far. The manager has to want him sold, and he also has to agree to it. Not easy to leave Barcelona. Except maybe he has offers from likes of City, Bayern etc. Which I doubt because he didn't have a great season.

Obviously the club have to want him to be sold for him to be sold and he has to agree.

Same argument for every player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans