Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Raphinha has not even been close to Dembele this season.

Dembele makes attack infinitely better than Raphinha can and team much more of a threat.

Raphinha has scored a few goals but looked out of place near enough every game and doesnt link well with Lewa or the RB.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Raphinha is overall not good enough for Barcelona, he should hit his prime soon. More like an average winger, fits well in Chelsea are midtable team in PL. But who will replace him? Most likely to stay, not many good wingers to get on the marked, maybe sold next summer. Al depens on summer window and deadlineday.

JamDav1982

In impact surely. Scored some massive goals. Not arguing he’s a better player though.
No not for me at all even if some important goals.

Dembele at RW I think team won every game in league. He gets more goals/assists and changes whole dynamic of way team plays for the better.

Dembele just has so much more to his game that improves team. Raphinha largely been poor and has occasional goal.

Givenchy

2-3 games after Dembouz is back everyone will be complaining calling him brainless, low iq again :lol: I hope he does stay though.

Xavi would probably ask for Olmo to replace him.

ajnotkeith

Dembele is a player who only a few defenders in the world can handle 1v1. Even if he doesn't get that many goals and assists (which he even was this season) just the amount of attention and panic he draws from a backline produces significant offense, it kills high lines, it forces a double team, it opens up space for midfielders to join the attack, etc.

mc_lovin

No not for me at all even if some important goals.

Dembele at RW I think team won every game. He get more goals/assists and changes whole dynamic of way team plays for the better.

Just looked up his stats and it’s pretty shocking again. Barely played 1k minutes and missed pretty much half the season … again.

Raphina has like 7 scorer points in narrow wins. He might just edge it for me :lol:

JamDav1982

Barca been worse with Raphinha than Dembele and those goals dont change that.

Lewa and attack as a whole suffers when Dembelle is replaced by Raphinha.

Visibly doesnt fit and a few important goals doesnt change that.

mc_lovin

Barca been worse with Raphinha than Dembele and those goals dont change that.

Lewa and attack as a whole suffers when Dembelle is replaced by Raphinha.

Visibly doesnt fit and a few important goals doesnt change that.

Agree about all that, but bottom line is that Dembele has been more of a non-factor than not. I don’t rate Raphina too much, but thank fuck we had him.

Again, Dembele just can’t be relied upon.

JamDav1982

Raphinha cant be relied upon to be a RW of level Barca need even if fit all season.

Dembele can be but more likely to be injured.

That is about it really.

If Dembele leaves Raphinha cant be the starting RW unless team drastically changes how plays.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll stay if they can agree to a renewal.

And if not they'll do whatever it takes to push him out and sell him while they can, even if they just pocket half of it.

feggydinho

He'll stay if they can agree to a renewal.

And if not they'll do whatever it takes to push him out and sell him while they can, even if they just pocket half of it.
Won't be hard selling him at all, I just hope they come to a conclusion sooner rather than later for everyone's good.

Deco

Culé since 2005
His new contract should be that he should be paid per game, with lower salery or something. Since he plays in average 20 league games a season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Absolutely needs to stay as is the only elite winger we have in the team. Remove him and we need to buy three wingers from scratch (that's counting Abde's return, four without him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans