Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Your only saying that because Ney has been injured for months. You've forgotten that at the start of the season Ney was arguably the best player in the world.

20 games, 13 goals, 11 assists.

We are doing Ney dirty by even having Dembele in the same convo as him.
Plsssss Dembele is also injured all the time, you are overrating Ney and underrating Dembele but it is what it is

delancey

It's true but hugely surface level
Has much bigger influence on the game than likes of Abde
He's had more shot-creating actions per 90 mins of play (5.48) than Vinicius (5.13)

He's very close to a top3 winger when on it
Can be hugely influential
Issue is, gets hurt, sulks and then he's not on it
And then there is a case of his record in big moments looking absolutely fucking tame when compared with a dude like Rodrygo who hasnt even got half his physical attributes

He's not the first player like that either, shouldnt be surprising to anyone there are people that would be keen to keep him and keep trying to weaponise him
They are surface level stats, but they still paint a picture of a player failing to live up to his price tag when his stats are comparable to Abde (a player who is still developing).

Let us not forget that Dembele is no longer developing. He is 26 years old. 😂 What you see is what you get. 5 goals per season. The season before that, 1 goal in La Liga. 🥲

Birdy

Once the release clause is triggered, there isn’t anything Barcelona can do.
If they manage to trigger it until 12 midnight tonight.
Which it seems that they won't be able to do in time
Maybe PSG trying to pay less for him if he has agreed to go there.

For example if could get Barca to negotiate and receive 30m and Dembele takes 10m now rather than 25m but they make it up to him further down line or they make it up in salary across contract.

This in part is surely a play from them to try and find one last angle for Mbappe to stay.
LOL
No way we accept 30m.
Time is running in our favor.
If they don't manage to trigger the clause by tonight, it's 100m.
If we negotiate, then it's nothing less than 80m for him on good payment terms

But my opinion is you don't negotiate with predator clubs. You tell them he is not for sale, let them pay the 100m release clause (of which the club will get 75m), and then go to FIFA and UEFA (which Laporta is planning to do) and start legal investigation into their financial sources

JamDav1982

LOL
No way we accept 30m.

But my opinion is you don't negotiate with predator clubs. You tell them he is not for sale, let them pay the 100m release clause (of which the club will get 75m), and then go to FIFA and UEFA (which Laporta is planning to do) and start legal investigation into their financial sources

No you neep. The 30m in that example would be instead of 25m.

Keep up.

delancey

LOL
No way we accept 30m.

Why wouldn’t they be able to trigger his clause before 12 am? What’s stopping PSG?

El Gato

Villarato!
They are surface level stats, but they still paint a picture of a player failing to live up to his price tag when his stats are comparable to Abde (a player who is still developing).

Let us not forget that Dembele is no longer developing. He is 26 years old. 😂 What you see is what you get. 5 goals per season. The season before that, 1 goal in La Liga. 🥲
Nah it's not painting enough of a picture
He's not as poor as is made out when mentioned side by side

Then again I'm pretty happy Barca will likely get weaker by getting rid if no clear plan to replace
Especially when being done over a barrel by yielding up some of the eventual sell-on fee when negotiating his renewal

Birdy

No you neep. The 30m in that example would be instead of 25m.

Keep up.
That assuming that the negotiation will take place today, that is in 8 hours before the clause expires.

Instead of just refusing to negotiate today and letting the clause expire, so that you gain the advantage on them (clause becoming 100m)

LOL :ROFLMAO:
You have no sense of the real world whatosever.
I have always believed that you live in a bubble
Thanks for confirming

delancey

I'm not a Dembele fan (surprisingly I used to be in 2017 and 2018)...but there is no comparison between him and Abde :lol:
Correct. Dembele is by far superior, but in output (g & a), there isn’t THAT much difference. Remember in 21/22, Dembele scored 1 goal in LL. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans