Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Why wouldn’t they be able to trigger his clause before 12 am? What’s stopping PSG?
It's not only a matter of intention.
It's also a matter of going through all the bureaucratic formalities in time.
Romano said several sources feel PSG don't have the time required to pay the clause tonight

Time works in our favor.
If the clause expires, we have leverage on this

JamDav1982

That assuming that the negotiation will take place today, that is in 8 hours before the clause expires.

Instead of just refusing to negotiate today and letting the clause expire, so that you gain the advantage on them (clause becoming 100m)

LOL :ROFLMAO:
You have no sense of the real world whatosever.
I have always believed that you live in a bubble
Thanks for confirming
Nah tou don’t have a clue as usual.

If had way Dembélé gone for free a year ago you numpty.

If negotiating it will be to try and pay less for him now.

fergus90

All in all, it’s a move that suits both parties provided Barca can get a replacement.

I do rate Dembele but it was clear that he would never kick on and fulfil his immense natural ability.

Birdy

40-50m is too low IMO
His normal price given the inflated market we live in, where Declan Rice is worth 120m, is nothing less than 120m euros

Let's say having a year left in his contract drops his price a bit, something in the region of 70-90m is the money the club should receive IN FULL for him.
Nothing less

delancey

Dembele is fun to watch. I’ll give him that. I’ll miss watching him. He just isn’t a top winger as far as output and consistency are concerned.

JamDav1982

40-50m is too low IMO
His normal price given the inflated market we live in, where Declan Rice is worth 120m, is nothing less than 120m euros

Let's say having a year left in his contract drops his price a bit, something in the region of 70-90m is the money the club should receive IN FULL for him.
Nothing less
Clueless as usual.

Should have just punted him for free was your claim previously.

delancey

It's not only a matter of intention.
It's also a matter of going through all the bureaucratic formalities in time.
Romano said several sources feel PSG don't have the time required to pay the clause tonight

Time works in our favor.
If the clause expires, we have leverage on this
I would think that once a release clause has been triggered and there’s an agreement between a player and club, La Liga has to process it immediately. That’s their job!

JamDav1982

PSG could be offering to pay 35/40m odd for Dembélé to save 10m odd then will pay the agent in some offshore account that can’t be seen for FFP etc.

They will be trying to ‘save’ money even if can get the 50m through today.

FCBfan22

Anyways, time for a freak black-out in Barca offices for a few hours.

Then, it's time to accidentaly break the fax machine.

Milk those bastards and use any means neccessary.

Birdy

I would think that once a release clause has been triggered and there’s an agreement between a player and club, La Liga has to process it immediately. That’s their job!

Let's see if they manage to trigger it tonight.
If they don't, they lose the advantage and we have great leverage to fleece them if they want him

In any case, only an idiot with no sense of the real world (call me Jammy) would propose Barca to negotiate a price close to a release clause that expires in a few hours

JamDav1982

Let's see if they manage to trigger it tonight.
If they don't, they lose the advantage and we have great leverage to fleece them if they want him

In any case, only an idiot with no sense of the real world (call me Jammy) would propose Barca to negotiate a price close to a release clause that expires in a few hours

You are the numpty who wanted Dembélé punted for free to teach him a lesson.

Do better.. ‘real world’.

Wrong as are every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans