Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

JUST IN: Dembélé's €50M release clause
WON'T be activated today. There are
necessary documents missing. Barça and PSG will soon start negotiations per Dembélé's request. (Gerard Romero).
————-

Which necessary documents? 🤣

iniestaGOAT

JUST IN: Dembélé's €50M release clause
WON'T be activated today. There are
necessary documents missing. Barça and PSG will soon start negotiations per Dembélé's request. (Gerard Romero).
————-

Which necessary documents? 🤣

We aren't playing FIFA career mode,

What is wrong with you? Stop being ignorant muthafuckaa !!!

Loki

I'd be satisfied with any number above €50m, if we're getting it full. No half-half bullshit. For an injury proned player with 1 year of contract left it's an okayish fee.

xXKonan

Dembele wants us to negotiate with PSG so we can get more money.

We'll end up pointing towards the 100 million and I doubt PSG would pay it.

JamDav1982

50m to Barca in structured deal that suits PSG better and Sissoko paid in some offshore account.

Everyone’s a winner and Dembele gets a wee bit of PR.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
40-50m is too low IMO
His normal price given the inflated market we live in, where Declan Rice is worth 120m, is nothing less than 120m euros

Let's say having a year left in his contract drops his price a bit, something in the region of 70-90m is the money the club should receive IN FULL for him.
Nothing less

I am disappointed that the club seems to be willing to negotiate with PSG, going by the latest reports.

However, at this time since Dembele is determined to leave and we do risk losing him for free next summer, I guess the lesser evil is to negotiate with PSG. I do agree 40m to 50m is way too low. Levy has been standing firm to demand at least around 100m from Bayern for Kane, in a similar situation. If PSG is desperate to get Dembele, they should be willing to pay more than 40-50m for him.

Birdy

Correct. If it doesn’t get paid today, there’s a reason for it.
No surprise about that
Q$G squad planning is a mess, like the inside of Kelaifi's head

They targeted Barcola (young french talent) from Lyon for the winger position, thought they could get him for 30m , Lyon refused and hold out for close to 50m
Then they thought that Dembele is priced 50m and moved for him.
Only to realize that they have a few hours to trigger the clause

delancey

No surprise about that
Q$G squad planning is a mess, like the inside of Kelaifi's head

They targeted Barcola (young french talent) from Lyon for the winger position, thought they could get him for 30m , Lyon refused and hold out for close to 50m
Then they thought that Dembele is priced 50m and moved for him.
Only to realize that they have a few hours to trigger the clause
I mean… PSG is a monopoly club, but if they want Dembele, and the 50m clause really exists, and expires tonight, they’ll just trigger it today. In a few hours we’ll know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans