Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Only a numpty couldnt see how Dembele and his agent set up this deal to have options the following summer... either Barca renew or they leave and get paid handsomly for it.

That then only works if they know they money is there from other clubs though.

Man you are so dumb that you provide justification for my argument and not yours without realizing so.

Because this strategy only works if there are better offers elsewhere,
and GIVEN that Sissoko DIDNOT have such offers last summer,
Allemany should have never caved in to such clauses in the contract
Barca had leverage back then to sign on their terms, and they idiotically wasted it

feggydinho

I was of the same opinion until three days ago.
The last events THOUGH confirm that player and agent were after the money.
And it seems that the money they wanted did not come last summer, so they compromised to stay at Barca for one more season

You didn't see the irony in my post
He would've gotten the money at Chelsea. Chelsea spent big last year and offered Sterling massive salary, Dembele would've also received same. He just wasn't interested in leaving.

Even PSG wanted Neymar out last year and would've signed Dembele on better salary that what we offered cause they always offer massive salaries. They recently signed Asensio on a higher salary that he had at Madrid so Dembele would've gotten better salary offer there

Birdy

You are going to be wrong again.

Mbappe wont be in stands for PSG.

Stop with these awful opinions you are wrong on every time.

Be claiming Dest should stick around as a world class RB again soon.

Let's wait and see.
I am pretty sure he will be gone by Sept 1st
But in the unlikely event RM doesn't bid for him, I wanna bet on it
I am pretty sure Qataris won't budge and will sit him on the stands for the full season

Messigician

Man you are so dumb that you provide justification for my argument and not yours without realizing so.

Barca had leverage back then to sign on their terms, and they idiotically wasted it
Agreed

Messigician

On PSG reddit reddit they mentioned they had a deal to sign dembele on a free but their sporting director cancelled it.

I don't know if it's true but it's what is claimed

JamDav1982

No you numpty.

It only works to make them money in a years time if there are the offers there and there was last summer also.

You act like Dembele gave up money to stay as no offers..he didnt... they manufactured a situation where he gets paid to stay or gets paid to leave.

Down to fact they knew interest elsewhere.

Barca didn have leverage if not wanting to give him big contract they were asking for.

No idea what talking about as usual.

Birdy

He would've gotten the money at Chelsea. Chelsea spent big last year and offered Sterling massive salary, Dembele would've also received same. He just wasn't interested in leaving.

Even PSG wanted Neymar out last year and would've signed Dembele on better salary that what we offered cause they always offer massive salaries. They recently signed Asensio on a higher salary that he had at Madrid so Dembele would've gotten better salary offer there

PSG weren't interested last summer because they still had Messi and played without wingers (5-2-3).
Campos himself said so

Tuchel was interested, but the fact that no move materialized even after Dembele's contract with Barca literally expired means Bohley wasn't interested in satisfying Moussa's demands

JamDav1982

PSG weren't interested last summer because they still had Messi and played without wingers (5-2-3).
Campos himself said so

Tuchel was interested, but the fact that no move materialized even after Dembele's contract with Barca literally expired means Bohley wasn't interested in satisfying Moussa's demands

Fake news.

Just making up narratives to suit and argue against yourself anyway.

Barca contract expiring makes no difference to Chelsea or anyone else last summer anyway. Poor point badly made.

Birdy

No you numpty.

It only works to make them money in a years time if there are the offers there and there was last summer also.

You act like Dembele gave up money to stay as no offers..he didnt... they manufactured a situation where he gets paid to stay or gets paid to leave.

Down to fact they knew interest elsewhere.

Barca didn have leverage if not wanting to give him big contract they were asking for.

No idea what talking about as usual.

Read again what you wrote it makes 0 sense
You should take some classes in logic 101

Think ONE reason why Barca should have accepted the clauses that would allow him to leave for free or on favorable terms in 1 year from that moment,
given that at that moment he had no better offers than the Barca one.

You won't find any.
It was a major fuckup by Allemany

JamDav1982

Shocker... clubs who dont get a player claim never wanted him.

Birdy gone from making out Dembele is best winger going to no club wanted him.

Sensational stuff.

JamDav1982

Read again what you wrote it makes 0 sense
You should take some classes in logic 101

Think ONE reason why Barca should have accepted the clauses that would allow him to leave for free or on favorable terms in 1 year from that moment,
given that at that moment he had no better offers than the Barca one.

You won't find any.
It was a major fuckup by Allemany

Fake news.

You are wrong every time.

Barca accepted those clauses as thats what took for him not to leave on a free if not paying him the big contract he wanted.

Do better.

Gone from arguing how much in demand Dembele is to 'no club wanted him' just to suit latest terrible narrative.

Usual Birdy.

You read situation so well were claiming few days ago all false and Dembele will stay, to then PSG missed deadline, to now Dembele was not wanted by anyone a year ago.

Change opinion daily as have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans