Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Thanks for the memories chief !!!

F2UKU2xXMAEzhRI
EIJeI4jX0AAf4ZN
To be fair it was not easy to stop di maria on that run, dont give him big fault there

in the second pic, he should have just let Pique to shoot o_O

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Stoichkov "Dembélé, in 4 and a half years you have played 20 full games. In my era, you would have been the one to clean my boots. 108 games injured. €140m + variables for you. Many foreigners who have been at the club understood what Barça means, you never did."

My king
Poor dembele, it sounds like a father who yell at his kid

behindbrowneyes

Is it even necessary to get a direct replacement for Dembouz? Got that position covered by Raphinha anyway and Torres as his option from the bench. Raphinha is the most proven winger in the squad, so wouldn't it be wiser to invest in a LW rather than a RW? Always thought having Dembouz and Raphinha for the RW kinda (welcome) luxury.

Of course I'd prefer a fit Dembouz over Raphinha, but team wins probably more in starting XI if club invests in a LW or offensive RB. Don't have much trust in Ansu. I know Balde is bombing forward, but if there are options to get a good LW rather than another RW I'd do that. Raphinha at least has proven to be decent over the length of a season. Might as well improve in his 2nd year.

FCMessi

History, prestige, good weather and membership crowd funding going far against billionaire backers in the transfer market

Back to more bargain hunting, La Masai prospect lotteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans