Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jeremy Doku rumors.
Will probably go to City I guess. At least we're looking at super quick wingers that are good dribblers though.

jamrock

Barca forum doing it's regular over reacting as usual.

Going crazy for a player that would have played a max of 30 games all comps if we're lucky.

Likely miss the most difficult parts of the season

Who was signed for 120m & wasn't renew by the previous shit show board we had.

That we could have lost for free 12 months ago.

Who we will now at least be getting something for, whatever the number ends up being.

In a perfect world he'd stay, but nothing is perfect.

When he's fit he does the things, but that's rarely and almost never against high class opposition, he's been here for 6 years and everyone can vividly remember all the good games he's had.

I've never been a Dembele hater, but If he leaves fuck it, too much drama around him for what he offers on the field.

CatalinR10

He will tear his hamstring first game and we will be there.

giphy.gif

@Luftstalag14

JamDav1982

The time to renew him was Dec 21/Jan 22.

But the board fucked that up with talking too much and contradicting themselves.

Then they could have last summer but decided to spend on other players.

Vladinho

At this point, I don't understand why are we not chasing Nico Williams from Bilbao..would fit the system imho. Knows la liga, 21 years old

L3v1s

At this point, I don't understand why are we not chasing Nico Williams from Bilbao..would fit the system imho. Knows la liga, 21 years old
Bilbao are known to be tough negotiators due to their local players only politics. He's valued at 30m right now so the club would probably have to overpay.

Vladinho

Bilbao are known to be tough negotiators due to their local players only politics. He's valued at 30m right now so the club would probably have to overpay.
Everyone is a though negotiator when Barca calls... especially now that they know we need a replacement and we have some money to spend (allegedly)...so the overpayment would apply to anyone we would try to sign. I'd rather overpay for Nico, than do it for J. Felix

Porque

Everyone is a though negotiator when Barca calls... especially now that they know we need a replacement and we have some money to spend (allegedly)...so the overpayment would apply to anyone we would try to sign. I'd rather overpay for Nico, than do it for J. Felix

An PL team were after him, and Bilbao quoted them the buyout. He will be way out of our budget and is not worth the ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans