Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The thing what i miss from Dembele is his hunger for goals/assists, Leao and Rashford have the same problems. They are happy when the team won and thats ok but as a offense player in your peak time you need goals, goals, goals ,assists.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The thing what i miss from Dembele is his hunger for goals/assists, Leao and Rashford have the same problems. They are happy when the team won and thats ok but as a offense player in your peak time you need goals, goals, goals ,assists.
Rashford is the greediest winger in the prem after maybe Salah what are you talking about :lol: goes for superhero goals all the time

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rashford is the greediest winger in the prem after maybe Salah what are you talking about :lol: goes for superhero goals all the time
Its true that Rashy has been often egoistic this season in some games....in other games i missed his aggression when going forward

Anyways, these 3 players (more Leao and Dembouz) can offer a lot more when they are more hungry for goals which would also help more than team if they dont overstate

For example if i see Sancho i dont see real potential so at least he isnt wasting talent

Birdy

I see Leao and Rashford as different to Dembele.
Leao and Rashford can dribble very well, but always want to finish off and try to shoot a lot.
Dembele is more a creator, he doesn't have the finishing instincts of the other two, especially Rashford's.
But he excels at creating something the other two, especially Rashford, can't.

If we put dribbling aside, where all 3 are great:
On a spectrum of creativity on the one end and clinical finishing/shooting on the other end,
Dembele is totally on the first end, Rashford totally on the other end.
Leao is in between but closer to Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans