Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

First thing first, if Xavi really believes in Dembele then they (he, his coaching staff, medical team and Dembele himself) must find a way to keep him on the pitch. Don't know how or what precisely should be changed but at the same time it's clear some pretty big changes are needed. Not only Dembele obviously but he's the best example of all wrongdoings at this club in recent years from both a medical and training process standpoint.

Xavi can translate all his tactical knowledge to Dembele (clearly don't expect anything like that to happen as he's one of the smartest players I've ever seen and OTOH I think Dembele doesn't have a high football IQ but if he could get something like 30-40% of Xavi's football brains it would be incredible improvement over where he is at the moment already) and it won't help us if he'll continue to get injured.

Gari

FDv863VXEAYTk5e

Everything is strange with his injury.

OVI9323

[tw]Bar?a offer Demb?l? a contract based on the number of games he plays. [sport][/tw]

"Barca offer Dembele a contract based on the number of games he plays. [sport]"

bastardo

At this point, I'm happy if this guy just becomes a decent or consistent performer. He doesnt have to become a generational talent that he was initially touted to be because I've lost all hope of that happening.

behindbrowneyes

FDv863VXEAYTk5e

Everything is strange with his injury.

Why? Don't you think injured players have to work on their recovery and train at the club's facilities? Every player that is not with the national team will be present today. Players will have to change their (private) plannings anyway if rumours about breakfast and lunch at the club's facilities are true. Man, I hope they are true. For the money they get paid they'd better spend more time at the club than they used to in recent past. Too much spare time is not good for these guys.

Gari

News with his injury appeared, then disappeared, then reappeared. Fati was there too.
FDv_EM6XsAI5yO_

it can be seen that he is injured.

Last edited:

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
16h
Demb?l? is convinced that Xavi will be the first manager to help him develop since Thomas Tuchel. He?s excited to speak to him and meet him tomorrow.

?
@helenacondis

From the ever reliable Helena Condis

Dembouz is convinced, means contract renewal incoming

Decade of dominance incoming!!!

Jadentheman

To be fair Ronaldinho was offered to stay but Pep didn't guarantee him playing time. It was measured based on his performances in training and in game

Total-Football

Why? Don't you think injured players have to work on their recovery and train at the club's facilities? Every player that is not with the national team will be present today. Players will have to change their (private) plannings anyway if rumours about breakfast and lunch at the club's facilities are true. Man, I hope they are true. For the money they get paid they'd better spend more time at the club than they used to in recent past. Too much spare time is not good for these guys.

Cant believe his cervical muscles were not strained due to xavis firm grip

Messi983

Demb?l? will pay the first fine for being late to arrive at the Ciutat Esportiva. He arrived three minutes too late. [@Elwood_White]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans