Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

No news that Xavi rates him.
Everyone outside BF rates him, and have no shit to charge him with other than his injuries.

It's just that there are particular idiosyncratic takes that dominate here, like Dembele being trash, like Messi being Goat even when he can't walk, like Stegen being trash, and others.
The fact that these terrible takes dominate here says shite about the reality of things.
Reading this forum sometimes is like seeing the world turned upside down

Potroh

I see reading comprehension is still not your forte. Off the computer and take your medication, grandpa.

Fortunately Grandson, I need no medication, but you probably do.
Your highly cultured and marrowy reply clearly shows that.

According to your goaf brain, everyone is an idiot who even considers poor Dembele being a football player, including: Xavi, Ten Hag, Zidane, Pocchettino, Deshamps, and the line could go on.
I feel sorry for you, because despite of the facts, you still want to make your own revolution in a badly derelict forum like this, along with the 4-5 similarly biased souls, who just simply have no eyes to distinguish talent from talentlessness...

Potroh

WOOOOW

Even Xavi the tiki taka Pep Guardiola merchant rates him. Look I'm okay with being wrong and definitely wrong about this guy, BUT MAN

I DON'T SEE IT. I tried so hard last season to see what he was good at and all last season did was vindicate my opinion of him. Yet he's consistently rated. By so many top players and coaches.

Holy shit now I know what It feels like to be a conspiracy theorist. This is genuinely moon landing didn't happen or 9/11 is an inside job territory. This guy has little technical ability nor is he capable of reading the game. I just don't see it.

I'm just going to take an L on this guy and never comment on this topic at all from now on. Like I was always aware that I was an armchair fan but with xavi saying this shit, I literally don't know shit about this game at all. Later folks.

Yes: wow.
If you see no technical ability in Dembele, you simply do not know what technique is in football.

Just give up your own twisted ideas and hatred, say something if you don't repeat your mad agenda.
You should digest the sad facts: according to your own statements, you know NOTHING about this game...

Rory

No news that Xavi rates him.
Everyone outside BF rates him, and have no shit to charge him with other than his injuries.

It's just that there are particular idiosyncratic takes that dominate here, like Dembele being trash, like Messi being Goat even when he can't walk, like Stegen being trash, and others.
The fact that these terrible takes dominate here says shite about the reality of things.
Reading this forum sometimes is like seeing the world turned upside down

It's completely irrelevant how good Dembele is. He's not been available enough at all. If he had prime Messi/Ronaldo potential he'd still be a shit signing due to injuries.

Birdy

It's completely irrelevant how good Dembele is. He's not been available enough at all. If he had prime Messi/Ronaldo potential he'd still be a shit signing due to injuries.

Which injuries he didn't have before Barca,
and as it is about to be officially proven, Barca's terrible med department and physical preparation exacerbated

Rory

Which injuries he didn't have before Barca,
and as it is about to be officially proven, Barca's terrible med department and physical preparation exacerbated

So a shit signing then. Considering our medical department haven't been equipped to deal with him. He was a bad signing for us. Doesn't mean he is trash. Although he's been mediocre when he has had a run of games.

Horatio

You're welcome
If Xavi says he is going to take him to new heights he's going to take him to new heights. Believe the prophet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are ready to board the ship into an unknown not knowing will you fall off the edge of the Earth or hit America. Shows faith, I like it.

Total-Football

Yes: wow.
If you see no technical ability in Dembele, you simply do not know what technique is in football.

Just give up your own twisted ideas and hatred, say something if you don't repeat your mad agenda.
You should digest the sad facts: according to your own statements, you know NOTHING about this game...

If holding the ball well in tight spaces is good enough for you then how come Denison spent his paydays at betis. Dembele sucks at every compartment of football minus his aimless run with the ball which to his credit seems technical when he is just running. . Before he makes a decision with it. . Whatever that decision is of lack thereof

malvolio

So a shit signing then. Considering our medical department haven't been equipped to deal with him. He was a bad signing for us. Doesn't mean he is trash. Although he's been mediocre when he has had a run of games.

Unprofessional, doesn't give a shit about the club, didn't bother to learn the language, cost a ton of money, fucked up in big moments, riddled by injuries, take away his speed and he's nothing.

So yeah. Terrible signing

PS: and could still fuck us over by leaving on a free

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he can make a consistent good player of Dembele then he's a miracle worker.

It's on Dembele now to train harder and simply do better because I've no doubt Xavi is going to make the next months for him a hell compared to what he's used to with tactical information, positioning and other stuff.

If he slacks or doesn't take in the information and coaching he gets then he's going to get dropped.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
If he can make a consistent good player of Dembele then he's a miracle worker.

It's on Dembele now to train harder and simply do better because I've no doubt Xavi is going to make the next months for him a hell compared to what he's used to with tactical information, positioning and other stuff.

If he slacks or doesn't take in the information and coaching he gets then he's going to get dropped.

I think he needed a xavi 3 years ago tbh, seemed to work incredibly well under Tuchel who provides similar information to his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans