Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
What I don't understand is how Barcelona are letting him have the upper hand on the negotiation when he hasn't shown anything on the pitch or has been injured. He should be begging for Barcelona to renew him.

Probably because he has other offers.

gregorrin10

I'm actually sick of him now. Abde, the kid who is playing his first few matches in the first team, is more effective than him! And he actually knows how to shoot/finish, unlike this little shit. At least until he was injured, we could pretend there was all this untapped potential just waiting for the right manager and system to be released, but it's clear now that he's just a dumb ineffective player. And I was one of those who defended him for a long time, even to recently as last summer. I'd actually be thrilled if we could somehow get rid of him in January, but it's never gonna happen, his 'end of Dortmund' character will come out and he'll flat out refuse to leave so he can choose his next club in the summer. Along with being a shitty footballer he's just a shitty character.

Still, as long as we are rid of him in the summer, it's still better than tying him down to another contract and endure 3-4 more years of this shit. Imagine being injured for more than half the time in your time at the club, then having the nerve to ask for a higher salary for your new deal, when the only question should be by how much should his salary be lowered to reflect his actual contribution to the team. Don't care if his agent is the one pulling the strings, Dembele could've flat out refused to listen to him, but that low IQ again coming into play again...

Anyway, if we don't manage to sell him, hope we play him to death in the 2nd half of the season, and that he gets a new long term injury which would not only take away his dreams of playing in a World Cup (again), but also make it so he doesn't get to choose a great club, but to actually rather be forced to pick the best out of the worst, since no top club would be in for him if he's injured at that time. Enough, just take the L and get rid of Dembele and Coutinho, it's Bartomeu's L anyway. I seriously hope we're not so dumb to give in to his demands and actually give him an extension. Don't prolong the suffering. Time to move on.

Marshall D Teach

Who the hell is after this guy? Newcastle?

Just run down the contract and be rid of him in the summer. Play him wherever he's useful, if he gets injured again, well, it'll cease to be our problem soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans