Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Has to do a lot more. At this point it's becoming hopeless. For me he contribute a lot in the 2nd goal but is performance was underwhelming to say the less.

Too many defensives phase where is just don't even try to press and look at the opponent while doing nothing. If he was at least keeping his energy to be dangerous I'd accept, but that was not the case.

And no excuse he was on the right wings. So not good on the left side, not good as a striker, Abde better than him on the right side... Well at least he's not injured but has to bring so much more

He actually contributed defensively, I watched the match a second time and he wasn't all that bad (shooting was atrocious though, and I think they should pass more than just going for funny shots, I noticed Abde and Dembele just shooting anyhow, seems to be a tactic). All in all, he was okay for a winger not for a 150m kinda winger, but we're more dangerous with him as a forward than without him. One glaring example was how Continho's entrance didn't impact the team at all

Messi983

I'm ok with him and Abde taking shots but at least shot on target. Even if there would be MATS in opponents goal he wouldn't concede if Dembele's shots go 5m wide/over the goal.

MTL_Barca

I mean it makes sense to not wanting to lose any somewhat valuable player for free at this point.

But let's be realistic: he won't be sold ever, we'll just be stuck in the endless cycle of him being injured and him underperforming for a couple years more.

The truly sad part is he is pretty much the only fast player we have, and one of the already few attackers. If Kun retires, Dembele leaves for free, Luuk loan ending and Braithwaite whatever probably for free as well...we're down to just Fati and Depay on a 1 year contract, who the forum wants to sell as well.

Honestly the more you think about it the more you have to wonder how it's even possible to end up in this situation :lol:

SmilerBam

I mean it makes sense to not wanting to lose any somewhat valuable player for free at this point.

But let's be realistic: he won't be sold ever, we'll just be stuck in the endless cycle of him being injured and him underperforming for a couple years more.

The truly sad part is he is pretty much the only fast player we have, and one of the already few attackers. If Kun retires, Dembele leaves for free, Luuk loan ending and Braithwaite whatever probably for free as well...we're down to just Fati and Depay on a 1 year contract, who the forum wants to sell as well.

Honestly the more you think about it the more you have to wonder how it's even possible to end up in this situation :lol:
Ask Ratomeu.

JohnN

I am telling you. As long as he is here, the team will be struck by bad luck. Get rid of this jinx merchant as soon as possible. Everything went downhill since he joined.
And don't forget that miss vs Liverpool.
#NeverForget

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This fucking retardation of him being at fault for the Liverpool loss and it constantly being brought up is fucking hilarious. Guy that's on the field 10 minutes over the 180 is to blame yeah ok. I love this retarded logic.

JohnN

This is a troll thread at this point. I also mentioned he is a jinx merchant. You can't take everything at face value, there is a comedy element to things said in most threads.
Also, even if you take my words seriously, I never mentioned he is at fault for anything, apart from missing an unmisable chance, so there is that too.

iniestaGOAT

This fucking retardation of him being at fault for the Liverpool loss and it constantly being brought up is fucking hilarious. Guy that's on the field 10 minutes over the 180 is to blame yeah ok. I love this retarded logic.

Fucked everything up in 10 mins

Shoud have played 0. Go simp somewhere else.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Fucked everything up in 10 mins

Shoud have played 0. Go simp somewhere else.

Confirmed you are a fucking retard.

This is a troll thread at this point. I also mentioned he is a jinx merchant. You can't take everything at face value, there is a comedy element to things said in most threads.
Also, even if you take my words seriously, I never mentioned he is at fault for anything, apart from missing an unmisable chance, so there is that too.

Don't care about the jinx or whether he remains here or leaves my stance on it is clear.
I also don't think he's the jinx - if anything the cursed Neymar money was the jinx.

My issue is with the logic used to hold him responsible for us going out, plenty of players have missed chances with their teams being 1,2,3 -0 up. I genuinely hate stupidity and illogical arguments and every time its repeated as if it's the main reason we lost; it reminds me of how stupid some football fans are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans