Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

PremierSports had a lip reader who said Dembele was asked by a teammate on the bench if he had an injury - he said ? no just cramp ?

vuji_31

5 years of injuries, and not buying winger because he is still here, and people think this time it will be diffrent.

Doing same thing every time and excepting diffrent result...

FinBarcelonafan

5 years of injuries, and not buying winger because he is still here, and people think this time it will be diffrent.

Doing same thing every time and excepting diffrent result...

Madness

Yep. Let him go. I want to be free of Barto era donkies. Free Dembele, Coutinho etc.

Messigician

Earlier today, Ousmane Demb?l? didn't know he was subbed off. After an injury scare, Xavi brought in Coutinho for precaution. However, the Frenchman had no idea, and tried to join the pitch again, where he was stopped and told.

? @sport

My player

Leong157

We can kind of evaluate Xavi and Larporta by how they deal with his contract though.

If they insisit on trying to renew him for sporting reason, I'm not optimistic.

Hope it is a financial purpose for renewing this guy. Renew him now and sell later. Not that I like the idea.Better take the L and move on.

MTL_Barca

Earlier today, Ousmane Demb?l? didn't know he was subbed off. After an injury scare, Xavi brought in Coutinho for precaution. However, the Frenchman had no idea, and tried to join the pitch again, where he was stopped and told.

? @sport

My player

Elite mentality. True alpha move

OVI9323

Has to do a lot more. At this point it's becoming hopeless. For me he contribute a lot in the 2nd goal but is performance was underwhelming to say the less.

Too many defensives phase where is just don't even try to press and look at the opponent while doing nothing. If he was at least keeping his energy to be dangerous I'd accept, but that was not the case.

And no excuse he was on the right wings. So not good on the left side, not good as a striker, Abde better than him on the right side... Well at least he's not injured but has to bring so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans