Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Never seen a winger give as much as free balls to opponents as this bum.. Mind u its one of his "good games".

I guess whatever he does on the pitch YOU (haters) will always come up with the same shite..

When he renews, we will be enjoying him every match day,
and you will be here still bitching

HATERS GONNA HATE

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He can have good moments here and there, but overall he brings nothing... Watching La Masia kids pass the ball around and then watching him fuck up 1 yard passes is like day and night...

OVI9323

Nice first period, sometimes it feels like even if he create something the one arround him doesn't offer any chance to passes
Second period was pretty bad though

Gari

Actually, you need goals from a striker. Let him leave, let him give perspectives and fool another club.

Birdy

- 90 mins played
- 68 touches
- 1 assist
- 4 chances created

- 2 dribbles
- was fouled 4 times

Tonight's performance was a good reply to that portion of haters that whine about his creating/passing

Porque

He's playing for a contract- and not one at Barcelona.

Good performance, not really in sync with the rest of the team and felt more like an individualistc shop window performance.

Reminded me of how Neymar played the pre-season before the PSG move. Still he is going to be a helping hard in our current season goals if he doesn't get injured again.

JerseyAddict

He's playing for a contract- and not one at Barcelona.

Good performance, not really in sync with the rest of the team and felt more like an individualistc shop window performance.

Reminded me of how Neymar played the pre-season before the PSG move. Still he is going to be a helping hard in our current season goals if he doesn't get injured again.

Amen to that. Fucker is showcasing himself and will fuck us good for any money while he lived a life of a king on Barca's account.

Fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans