Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

LOL:lol:

No mate, a proper heavyweight clash is when people talk about meaningful things, and use proper arguments

Care to show the 'evidence' that no contract negotiations were initiated until August/September?

Or is your ignorance about no reports from then 'and we would have all known' if there was all it is based on?

Take two mins to google it from May/June and you will see it all over the Barca/Spain media.

See you avoided the question when asked as usual.... will ask again. What is your evidence and argument based on that no 'real' negotiations began until Sept/August?

Same Birdy shite then runs away when exposed for being clueless.

Birdy

Nah you made up 'August/September' when Romano was saying Laporta was waiting until end of season to discuss new contract. While Marca/Mundo etc all discussed Barca offering new contract in May/June and RMC stating club went to his house to try and progress talks over new deal.

As said your scenario of 'August/September' to initiate negotiatons is worse and they didnt.

LEt alone that I am not commenting about the things you pull straight out of your ass, like I said before.

I just realized the main reason why Laporta did not begin negotiations during the summer, apart from the other possible reasons I noted:
Dembele was injured.
So, there was no point in squezzing all negotiations between june and august, as there would be no possibility of selling him in the summer window if there was no agreement

JamDav1982

LEt alone that I am not commenting about the things you pull out straight from your ass, like I said before.

I just realized the main reason why Laporta did not begin negotiations during the summer, apart from the other possible reasons I noted:
Dembele was injured.
So, there was no point in squezzing all negotiations between june and august, as there would be no possibility of selling him in the summer window if there was no agreement

Nope.

As I said... take two mind to google Marca/Mundo/RMC all stating negotiations had started in May/June last year.

You are one ignoring that and claim you saw nothing last summer until August/September.

As predicted can back up anything you claim and produce zero 'evidence'.

Same Birdy clueless nonsense.

Dembele was still injured in August/September you muppet and no it did not stop them trying to renew him anyway and it was also being reported before the injury anyway. So that point fails.

What a terrible point again easily countered.

Last edited:

Birdy

Care to show the 'evidence' that no contract negotiations were initiated until August/September?

Or is your ignorance about no reports from then 'and we would have all known' if there was all it is based on?

Take two mins to google it from May/June and you will see it all over the Barca/Spain media.

See you avoided the question when asked as usual.... will ask again. What is your evidence and argument based on that no 'real' negotiations began until Sept/August?

Same Birdy shite then runs away when exposed for being clueless.

OK,
I will teach you something tonight, and you can make use of it for the rest of your life (see how kind I am to you):
It's called the 'burden of proof'

When A person wants to prove that X event happened, he/she provides evidence for the happening of X
On the contrary,
when A person wants to prove that X event did NOT happen, he/she can NOT provide evidence for that.

Non-existence cannot be proven, only existence can.

Likewise here, there would be no source saying 'no meeting happened between Barca and Dembele',
because journos are not reporting NON events, they are reporting events.

And since you are pulling a show pretending you have a fucking clue that something happened until the summer, the burden of proof lies with you:
bring the sources saying 'there was a meeting between Dembele's agent and the club' with date before Sept. 2021

JamDav1982

The proof of Barca negotiating in May/June is the media despite you being unaware of it.

Marca/Mundo/RMC etc all reporting it.

Your proof of no negotiations until August/September?

'Because Birdy says so'.

Your proof was no media reports prevously now told there were you just mumble shite about that not being a source and provide none of your own.

What sources are acceptable that you are using to show happened in September for first time?

I like way you have given up on August. Textbook Birdy.

From me.. media reports. From you 'Birdy says September'.

Last edited:

Birdy

Dembele was still injured in August/September you muppet and no it did not stop them trying to renew him anyway and it was also being reported before the injury anyway. So that point fails.

What a terrible point again easily countered.

LOL :lol:
Your reading comprehension skills sinking to the level of Amoebagician.
I always thought of you as a cunt, but not as unable to understand written language.

One last time:
Club cannot sell an injured player.
If laporta had accelerated negotations, and by august there was no agreement with Dembele, he could NOT have sold him at the end of the window, as the player was injured
on the contrary, now, after having 4 months to negotiate and reaching a standstill, he CAN sell him because the player is fit
Got it?

JamDav1982

LOL :lol:
Your reading comprehension skills sinking to the level of Amoebagician.
I always thought of you as a cunt, but not as unable to understand written language.

One last time:
Club cannot sell an injured player.
If laporta had accelerated negotations, and by august there was no agreement with Dembele, he could NOT have sold him at the end of the window, as the player was injured
on the contrary, now, after having 4 months to negotiate and reaching a standstill, he CAN sell him because the player is fit
Got it?

Birdy you are having a nightmare.

What is the 'evidence' you find acceptable to show negotiations started?

Whether that be in May or September?

Or avoid that question as usual as clueless.

They were negotiating with Dembele BEFORE and when injured as I told you. My evidence is media reports but waiting for you to say evidence you have for it beginning in September.... now you have given up on August as makes you look foolish.

Birdy

Birdy you are having a nightmare.

What is the 'evidence' you find acceptable to show negotiations started?

Whether that be in May or September?

Or avoid that question as usual as clueless.

They were negotiating with Dembele BEFORE and when injured as I told you. My evidence is media reports but waiting for you to say evidence you have for it beginning in September.... now you have given up on August as makes you look foolish.

I wrote it above.
If you would actually read what I write, instead of rushing to reply back, it would have been much better.

Evidence is a source claiming that there was a talk or a meeting between Dembele's representatives and the club for the renewal of his contract, with a date on it before the summer window closed.
Find that,
Bring it here,
and then you can claim you have a point.
I will give you time. Are 24h ok? You don't have to rush to reply now. Besides, I have to go

Don't find that,
then suck it up,
admit that there were no negotiations the time you indicate,
then STFU about the issue,
and learn to be quiet

Agreed?

JamDav1982

So Marca/Mundo/RMC are evidence if report negotiations started in May/June?

Or some reason they dont count?

If the media is not enough please do show your source that trumps all for September as offered nothing so far.

The summer window was still open in August when you claimed negotiations started. You back tracked on that one sharpish when contradicts your own nonsense.

Text book Birdy nonsense.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

WTF, I came here to read an update from the forum's breaking news reporters, not this pointless argument. Not surprised JamSnitch is taking part in it. Dude, can you spend more time on Mavericky's thread? With Vagina fruit absence and Calcutta posts a one-sentence hit and run, I feel you guys neglecting the Puig hate group.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l? demanded an annual salary of ?43m, a bonus of ?5m for winning the Champions League, and ?2m for winning La Liga.

? @cfbayern

Play him until we destroy his hamstrings

YodaMaster

I don't think that his agent says exactly 'Give us the money you would give Haaland'

It's rather 'How come you NOT giving us the money we want (not the same as reported Haaland's) and you say you have NO money, when you are prepared to pay the sum Haaland wants?'

I don't know how much his agent asks, but it seems that Chelsea and UTD have offered that

There haven't been any serious source relating that United, Chelsea or Bayern even seriously approached Dembele, only thing that we can account as certain is that Juve wanted him last summer. Meanwhile, this guy here talks about how 'it seems that Chelsea and UTD have offered him 40 millions wage + 50 millions bonus'. Stop lying mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans