Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro-man

I doubt they ever intended to renew it was just about playing as much as possible to attract more interests. They knew from the beginning we are desperated and that we cant match their demands.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
xavi also values pique and busquets

we are also paying their wages

so that means we should play them, no matter how poor they are or how little they contribute?

by that logic Real should play Hazard every game because theyre still paying his wages

thats a poor standard of selecting a team

Real Madrid has a lot of better options than Hazard, that is the difference. We don't.

Again, I don't even want the guy here, I don't want us to renew him, screw him and Sissoko but let's get our money's worth a little bit if he can be somewhat useful.

ajnotkeith

It's fairly simple, and everyone can understand it:

Club respecting the decision of the player: Accepting that he wants to leave, and accepting X club as destination

Player respecting the decision of the club: Accepting to be sold WHEN the club wants to and AT the value the club decides, OR to be used on the pitch until his contract ends

A player has the right to reject an offer of another club if they don't like it too.

ajnotkeith

xavi also values pique and busquets

we are also paying their wages

so that means we should play them, no matter how poor they are or how little they contribute?

by that logic Real should play Hazard every game because theyre still paying his wages

thats a poor standard of selecting a team

We have recently started a frontline of Ilias-LDJ-Jutgla.

That is literally a frontline you'd expect to see from Alcorcon, not Barca.

We don't have options and we will surely have more injuries to the frontline when all of them are injury prone and are playing so many minutes.

Messigician

We have recently started a frontline of Ilias-LDJ-Jutgla.

That is literally a frontline you'd expect to see from Alcorcon, not Barca.

We don't have options and we will surely have more injuries to the frontline when all of them are injury prone and are playing so many minutes.

u said one of the dumbest things i ever read, ill post it here before i respond to this post

SeloBarca

dont-need-you-angry.gif

Birdy

This all sounds great on paper, in reality different parties want different things and often they can't come to an agreement, this happens all the time, it is not about who disrespect who, just wants/needs and differences that can't be bridged.

No party should punish the other party as long as the initial agreement/contract is not breached.

I wouldn't say it's on paper.

The bolded part you write can describe fine the negotiations process, not what happens afterwards.
Yes, agreement cannot be reached many times, but from then on there is a portion of decision that each of the contracted parties is at least ethically allowed to exert.

Dembele and his agent want to take away that portion that the club is ETHICALLY entitled to (decide when to sell or to keep for 1 year)
[The opposite case would be Levy taking away that portion that Kane is ethically entitled to (decide to not renew with Spurs and play elsewhere)]

They will now face the consequences, which are ETHICALLY more than fair.
Legally its also OK for a player not to enter the squad, and the Spanish Footballer Association is BSting in their letter.

PS: Yes, Mbabe totally respects PSG because he is not taking away that portion of autonomy and decision from his club.
He is only exerting his own part

fergus90

Dembele probably would have renewed pre Ferran signing. Now he’s testing their resolve to see how integral they think he really is.

The answer, not very.

Messigician

Everyone defending dembele right now is a troll

Win the league? We could with a top manager.

Pedri, Ansu, Araujo, FDJ, Ferran, Dembele, etc. Plenty of top talent there other LaLiga teams would dream of having themselves. When squad is fit, it isn't impossible.

And youth like Abde Gavi Nico etc that are rated so highly by most on this forum, it should be no issue. When the same people who write in superlatives about all our players come here and write that Xavi doesn't have a good enough squad (not you specifically, but many others have) it shows these analyses are not genuine.

Unfortunately Xavi is not a top manager.

Windhook

Xavi leaving him out of squad is the endgame. Dembele can do whatever the fuck he wants, we move on. I'm pretty much sure Xavi feels betrayed after all the "hope he stays" statements in front of the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans