Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

It's fairly simple, and everyone can understand it:

Club respecting the decision of the player: Accepting that he wants to leave, and accepting X club as destination

Player respecting the decision of the club: Accepting to be sold WHEN the club wants to and AT the value the club decides, OR to be used on the pitch until his contract ends

Dembele is a fucking pussy just like you

JamDav1982

If Real told Mbappe they are waiting for him to arrive on free he would not respect choice to sell him to anyone else before that.

Each situation is different.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mbape not renewing, BUT he is respecting any decision (sell or keep) made by PSG

Explained it:

PSG's position has always been renewing him and not selling him to Real Madrid or anybody. Just because they don't want to sell him (because they somehow still believe there is a chance to renew him), that makes Mbappe a player who respects the club?

Alright, whatever.

JamDav1982

Birdy was arguing the club 'ruined' the career of Dembele a few days ago.

Now he is arguing Dembele should 'respect' the club that 'ruined' him.

The usual arguing with himself shite.

BarcaOG

Banned
Well, I can't quantify it, but like I said before when he came on or played, he brought a breath of fresh air and offered us more options up front, without him it was just slow-assed circulating the ball around and static. Not saying he is great or is good at what he does, but he adds something to the game.

The fact Xavi values him speaks to something, for me at least.

But again, that is NOT the point here. The point is we are paying his wages, we might as well get something out of him while he is here.

xavi also values pique and busquets

we are also paying their wages

so that means we should play them, no matter how poor they are or how little they contribute?

by that logic Real should play Hazard every game because theyre still paying his wages

thats a poor standard of selecting a team

Isn't that what Mbappe is doing right now? Mbappe is not renewing or willing to be sold this month, is he?

Mbappe wants to go to Real, that was obvious in last 2 Years or so. He wasnt injured like a glassy bitch and he played on max level for PSG - he still does, and he isn't demanding MONEY, he whants to play for Real. This bitch was injured like 85% of the time in Barcelona, played around 80-90 matches in 4,5 Years and didn't play eaven nearly Mbappe's level not eaven 50% of that level!!! So you cant compare this two players and their situations. This cunt should fuck off and be should be at least ashamed for what he's asking.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's fairly simple, and everyone can understand it:

Club respecting the decision of the player: Accepting that he wants to leave, and accepting X club as destination

Player respecting the decision of the club: Accepting to be sold WHEN the club wants to and AT the value the club decides, OR to be used on the pitch until his contract ends

This all sounds great on paper, in reality different parties want different things and often they can't come to an agreement, this happens all the time, it is not about who disrespect who, just wants/needs and differences that can't be bridged.

No party should punish the other party as long as the initial agreement/contract is not breached.

Gari

Some of the likes on Ousmane Demb?l?’s Instagram post:
FJkCje1XMAkdhXX

We are watching how Dembele's career ends. Now the only way is down.

olivis

I've rarely come across a forum where posters like Messigician are tolerated. In my short time here I've seen this guy do insults to other posters, say racist stuff toward Lewandowski for being Polish, and generally very bad attitude.

Seriously why is he not permanently banned yet?

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Dembele is a self sabotaged person ultimately. Maybe if he wasn?t so injury prone and unprofessional his leverage could have some merit. It?s laughable that his agent is tried pulling this shit off, and it?s more laughable that dembele is trying to be PC about it stating he?s only concerned playing. Oh well. Good riddance

Messigician

I've rarely come across a forum where posters like Messigician are tolerated. In my short time here I've seen this guy do insults to other posters, say racist stuff toward Lewandowski for being Polish, and generally very bad attitude.

Seriously why is he not permanently banned yet?

Nice will figure out who you are in 10 seconds

Polish red flag already there as not a single person here would ever cafe about what I said about Lewa with two exceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans