Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

[MENTION=28139]olivis[/MENTION]

why are you pretending to be a barca fan? your post history is just calling barca broke, how we will never get Haaland, how lewa is the goat and how Lahm is better than Alves. NOBODY EXCEPT BAYERN FANS THINK LAHM IS ON ALVES' LEVEL

Birdy

Allemany is ethically 100% on the right here
And I support him 100%

alemany.jpeg

Moussa Sissoko and his client will learn some hard ethical lessons this spring.
Never too late for some schooling

Messigician

Not from our current position (should've clarified) but we should be playing like a top team atleast. If a top manager had come in the summer we certainly could

Aight but im watching u buddy.

for any true cule it is IMPOSSIBLE to defend what Dembele has done

simple as that

and i expect a pig's head thrown on him next time he is anywhere near the camp nou

George_Costanza

Real Madrid has a lot of better options than Hazard, that is the difference. We don't.

Again, I don't even want the guy here, I don't want us to renew him, screw him and Sissoko but let's get our money's worth a little bit if he can be somewhat useful.

In bold where you got it wrong, we won't get our money worth not even a little. For almost 5 years we didn't get any value out of him, what makes you think we will in the next 5 months? He could play consecutive games but then he could be out for a few months. Even if you assume against all odds that he will avoid injuries, he could give us one great game and the next 5 could be mediocre.

Last edited:

Messigician

In bold where you got it wrong, we won't get our money worth not even a little. For almost 5 years we didn't get any value out of him, what makes you think we will in the next 5 months? He could play consecutive games but then he would be out for a few months. Even if you assume against all odds that he will avoid injuries, he could give us one great game and the next 5 would be mediocre.

Dembele must be sent to the reserve team and his locker REMOVED

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG's position has always been renewing him and not selling him to Real Madrid or anybody. Just because they don't want to sell him (because they somehow still believe there is a chance to renew him), that makes Mbappe a player who respects the club?

Alright, whatever.

To be fair to Mbappe, he did tell PSG very clearly he wanted to leave early last summer. PSG still decided to reject a 170m bid from Real Madrid.

They knew in advance he wanted to join them.

Now what did Dembele do? Keep telling the club and Xavi in particular that he want to stay?.while his agent is demanding more money than Robert Lewandowski is making + also demanding huge commissions for themselves. Something they surely knew the club would NEVER agree to.

JerseyAddict

Dembele newer wrote somethin but now he will.
LoL

To little to late... Start packin PS and gtfo from Barcelona. Please go to Q$G and let us see how you will be fit.
Thanks for nothing.

JerseyAddict

To be fair to Mbappe, he did tell PSG very clearly he wanted to leave early last summer. PSG still decided to reject a 170m bid from Real Madrid.

Now what did Dembele do? Keep telling the club and Xavi in particular that he want to stay?.while his agent is demanding more money than Robert Lewandowski is making + also demanding huge commissions for themselves. Something they surely knew the club would NEVER agree to.

Amen to that

Messigician

"I forbid anyone to write intentions in my name. I forbid anyone to speak for me or my representative, whom I trust completely."

why dont you try and stop me ,

Messigician

"Also, my message is transparent. I forbid anyone to give a thought that I am not involved in the sports project."

hahaha he literslly thinks we cant send him to the stands the audacity of this man

ajnotkeith

The thing is, we may never know the truth about what Dembele and his agent actually demanded.

I don't like that he said he lets his agent handle his negotiations because he is the one signing the contract, he should be telling his agent what to do and dictating the terms.

But what the club might see as too expensive for him might be 15m/year. And Dembele can probably get that from another top club.
Or he is demanding 40m/year and obviously from that clearly doesn't want to renew.

A lot of talk, but very few facts and we don't really know anything about the talks other than what Romero said or tv3 said.

If he won't stay, we could probably get 20m for him in this window and use that to register a new player. End of the road for Dembele at Barca most likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans