Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Dembouz is pretty much one dimensional winger who relies on speed and is most efficient when his team counter attacks like we did under Koeman in the beginning of last year in La Liga. Cannot imagine him turning into a playmaker all of a sudden.

The first sentence, I was talking about Ziyech, not Dembele.

iniestaGOAT

He's probably fed up of being a meme.

Only one thing left to do, sign the same contract Barca is offering but sign to Liverpool.

Klopp will fix him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Legal action goes a bit further than just taking the word of the employer, lol..

And anyways it is not desirable to continue to pay his wage whilst he sits in the stands. No point of that in the slightest except for getting some kind of 'revenge' on him which a club like Barca should be above.

Sure.

Except they cannot take any legal action against us unless we prevent him from training and entering our facilities. Whether he plays or not is at our discretion.

Catta

Everything was ready for Samuel Umtiti to go out on loan. However, someone stepped on him in training, and fractured his foot. He will be out for 3 months, and will stay.

? @mundodeportivo

Who was it bros?

Whoever did it, I wouldnt mind if he did the same to Dembele.

gregorrin10

He's probably fed up of being a meme.

Only one thing left to do, sign the same contract Barca is offering but sign to Liverpool.

Klopp will fix him

He ain't that lucky. Serious clubs like City and Liverpool won't be stupid enough to offer him anything, much less the numbers he's asking for. The only English clubs I see him go to are United and Chelsea, especially if it's this month. United especially, since they're a meme club at this point, and are used to taking players on massive wages, and having next to nothing given in return. I could see him end up at Chelsea too, but only because of Tuchel. I don't see him risking it by going to Newcastle now, as he's not dumb enough to risk actually being relegated, which is a real possibility even with the new players they brought and are still bringing in. And honestly getting Dembele wouldn't change that in the slightest. I only see him there if he leaves in the summer, and even that they'd have to first stay up, and second, actually be stupid enough to offer him what he's demanding from us.

Devils

I can’t even blame his agents for asking for obscene money.

I mean Barca is already paying Busi, Alba, Pique and Roberto obscene amounts of money when they should be playing in Mexico or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans