Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
With Fati out injured and Depay not fit, it makes no sense not to play him, even with Torres and Brithwaite coming back.

Sailor Mars

Would've been better than having Nico trying whatever he was doing on the right side.

Just let him play out his 6 months and then let him leave. No point in forcing him to the stands. I don't think he will move on to another club in this transfer window.

wisconsincule

You all happy he’s being benched and possibly sold? Can’t wait for Ez Abde, Jutgla and some other bum who has no true future to play the wings for the rest of the season.

malvolio

You all happy he?s being benched and possibly sold? Can?t wait for Ez Abde, Jutgla and some other bum who has no true future to play the wings for the rest of the season.

i am. not giving a fuck about a cup exit when we have other priorities.

dembele was set to leave since 1 year ago. either by club not trying harder or by him being after that cash on signing bonus.

no point talking about bums like dembele who never bailed us out in a decisive game.

OVI9323

I swear people have Amnesia, he chocked so many game with us. Real, Bayern, Atletico, Liverpool. He really helped us in crucial game maybe 3-4 times (Supercup against Seville) in 4 years and i'm being nice.
Just let him go, stop simping a player who s**t on the club because he "just is a player that trust his agent". WIth him or whithout him we'll be disqualified by Napoli. With him or without him, we'll not reach top four of Laliga. Do you think alba will allow us to reach any type of satisfaction this years? Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

feggydinho

You all happy he’s being benched and possibly sold? Can’t wait for Ez Abde, Jutgla and some other bum who has no true future to play the wings for the rest of the season.

Lol, making emotional and not logical decisions this season may cost us more things, I guess Xavi has seen how injury-prone our forwards are, probably why he always says he won't bench Dembele if he's available. We'll see how it pans out

FCMessi

Lol, making emotional and not logical decisions this season may cost us more things, I guess Xavi has seen how injury-prone our forwards are, probably why he always says he won't bench Dembele if he's available. We'll see how it pans out

There is only the UCL spot for the next season left to play for.

Worth paying the ransom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans