Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconsincule

I swear people have Amnesia, he chocked so many game with us. Real, Bayern, Atletico, Liverpool. He really helped us in crucial game maybe 3-4 times (Supercup against Seville) in 4 years and i'm being nice.
Just let him go, stop simping a player who s**t on the club because he "just is a player that trust his agent". WIth him or whithout him we'll be disqualified by Napoli. With him or without him, we'll not reach top four of Laliga. Do you think alba will allow us to reach any type of satisfaction this years? Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

If Dembele was on the field today would he have given us a better chance to win?

Yes he would have. Very easy. I’m not “simping” for him. I am stating an obvious fact. I don’t care whether he stays or leaves. If he is healthy and on the team he should play because he is better than what we currently have.

iniestaGOAT

If Dembele was on the field today would he have given us a better chance to win?

Yes he would have. Very easy. I?m not ?simping? for him. I am stating an obvious fact. I don?t care whether he stays or leaves. If he is healthy and on the team he should play because he is better than what we currently have.

If dembele was on the field we would have lost 2-1 in 90 mins

feggydinho

There is only the UCL spot for the next season left to play for.

Worth paying the ransom.

We don't even have to pay any ransom, just use him while he's still here if it makes the team stronger. We'll be a bigger laughing stock if we don't make next year's UCL while keeping him on the stands

FCMessi

We don't even have to pay any ransom, just use him while he's still here if it makes the team stronger. We'll be a bigger laughing stock if we don't make next year's UCL while keeping him on the stands

that's like waving a white flag to Dembele and his agent.

Not a good example for future players, agents and negotiations.

Losing Fati and Copa probably increased his leverage.

feggydinho

that's like waving a white flag to Dembele and his agent.

Not a good example for future players, agents and negotiations.

Losing Fati and Copa probably increased his leverage.

It is what it is, We have to be realistic, players like Abde, Jutgla aren't there yet, and Braithwaite or Ferran is more of a 9 so we use the resources we have now and plan on future transfers for next season.

FCMessi

It is what it is, We have to be realistic, players like Abde, Jutgla aren't there yet, and Braithwaite or Ferran is more of a 9 so we use the resources we have now and plan on future transfers for next season.

Say Barca let Dembele play out his contract and leave for free:

1) he still has to remain healthy And in form for the rest of this season to make the expected difference

2) the 4 UCL group matches next season will not be empty stadiums to generate the revenue

Quite a few unknowns not to mention Barca minus Dembele next season will be less likely to make the UCL knock out going by the same narrative.

krakdol

Not sure what removing him from the squad achieves for you. Dembele doesn't care and he's one of the less mediocre players in your sorry team so it definitely won't help your club. Guy has a contract, you can't do anything about it. Let it play and see if he brings something.

Your club seems a bit lost right now. It's bad decision after bad decision.

Messigician

Not sure what removing him from the squad achieves for you. Dembele doesn't care and he's one of the less mediocre players in your sorry team so it definitely won't help your club. Guy has a contract, you can't do anything about it. Let it play and see if he brings something.

Your club seems a bit lost right now. It's bad decision after bad decision.

Ty troll

Nazario1985

Dembele attitude is shit

But FCB is being childish also and Xavi should show some Ferguson pragmatism.

When you have a talentless squad, a low guy like dembele is still a huge help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans